Skyrim Information

Zaldir

LostInSpace over at the Bethesda Forum has scanned the French Magazine, so for those interested, here it is. :)

Pfff...I studied French, so to speak since the 5th grade, but I wasn't paying much attention to what the teacher had to say. Is there anything like that in English? I would kill for it, beware! :devil:

haha, this is a MUST-SEE Announcement Trailer Tribute!! :D

Omg! The end was a masterpiece. I almost choked with my beer-coffee. Saved it to the collection! :wub:

I'm just a little curious as to why this thread hasn't been sticked yet? It's the most prevalent source of development/game info on the forum, so shouldn't it be one of the first things people looking for info should see? I understand that people will probably post on it regardless and keep it on the first page, but a sticky still seems like a good idea.

I totaly agree. This is the most important source of information regarding Skyrim on these forums. Making this topic a sticky is the right thing to do. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so we got this pod cast from todd howard, do we know when the next bit of new information will be put out in the open? is gameinformer going to put more new skyrim information in their next month's magazines? (i.e) go to besthana studios and do another interview?

p.s they also saw the gameplayer, and have yet to mention on it. because it's apparently secret? lol

That has been confirmed in one of the European Magazines. (French, Dutch, Spanish or Italian.)

The translation has been confirmed by various sources, so it should be right, unless the Magazines themselves have gotten it wrong, which would be unlikely. :)

Pete Hines also said on his Twitter that there is no co-op (you may search through his tweets if you like - I know I'm not going to do it ;P )

And a TES game played on a console? Think of the mods, think of the mods! ;)

PS. There is also the small fact that Bethesda Game Studios doesn't make multiplayer games (as they've said many times) and Skyrim is developed by them...

Edited by istred