Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I just think I understood one of the small differences between bosmers and dunmers. The Dunmer with the blades, which is confirmed to be a dunmer has sort of banana shaped ears, and the ones that are supposed to be bosmers have straight and sharp ears. I could be terribly wrong and it turns out that you actually can change your ear shape, idk.

The main difference is the skin shade. Bosmers can go betwen a very light pinky-white to a darker, almost brown as one screen shot showed, whereas dark elves are usually a shade of blue.

Plus, Dark Elves have awesome voices, unless, apparently, they live in Cyrodiil

Oh I see, alright. :thumbsup:

Don't forget that Dark Elves also were known for their red eyes.. from the lore.. or from oblivion/ morrowind.

Yeah, but so far it has been quite hard to extinguish the eyes. They've been sort of hard to make out, but I know what you mean, though.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I think would be a cool ending for Skyrim:

In Oblivion, the last heir and last of the line of dragon-born was able to change into a dragon.

In Skyrim, you are dragon-born and are able to gain new abilities (like shouts) by killing the little dragons.

Imagine the last shout learned is the ability to change into a dragon in order to fight the mega-sized world-eater! Or possibly gain the ability after defeating the world-eater. If this was the case, you could certainly see why they would avoid talking about the transportation, riding of dragons and transforming. :thumbsup:

Here is what I think would be a cool ending for Skyrim:

In Oblivion, the last heir and last of the line of dragon-born was able to change into a dragon.

In Skyrim, you are dragon-born and are able to gain new abilities (like shouts) by killing the little dragons.

Imagine the last shout learned is the ability to change into a dragon in order to fight the mega-sized world-eater! Or possibly gain the ability after defeating the world-eater. If this was the case, you could certainly see why they would avoid talking about the transportation, riding of dragons and transforming. :thumbsup:

Would be sweet maybe overpowered in a way so it is limited to that quest only, or something. Reminds me of Divinity 2 I loved that game, pre-ordered it on 360 and beat it in a week. Though I wish it was open-ended. If you can't turn into a Dragon how are you supposed to even kill Alduin? A big battle perchance? Still many think Alduin won't appear because you will stop him from doing so. But they built the Collectors Statue of Alduin from in-game resources of him. Though I wonder something Alduin is very large, so will you warp to another realm, would make sense if so.

Talked to GStaff on Facebook and this is what he told me "Should be able to share more on voice actors soon. Those guys might be working on Skyrim... but have you ever heard of either of them?" Seems he doesn't even know. But he said it is possible.

Talked to GStaff on Facebook and this is what he told me "Should be able to share more on voice actors soon. Those guys might be working on Skyrim... but have you ever heard of either of them?" Seems he doesn't even know. But he said it is possible.

Interesting. I'd certainly like to hear more about them. I wonder if there are any more names as big as Max von Sydow?

I can imagine our characters fighting alduin as human/elf/beast folk, it would sound like monster hunter.I would say maybe we can climb n top of him to fight but that would be pushing XD

Interesting. I'd certainly like to hear more about them. I wonder if there are any more names as big as Max von Sydow?

I personally don't care about how famous a voice actor is. Just how "good" they are. I just hope they get emotional content and it's use sorted properly.

I recall reeding somewhere that Bethesda had some sort of data leak and ended up losing almost all of their voice files for Oblivion, thus forcing them to re-record - sometimes with different actors. For those who haven't seen this, the Dunmer in the video still has a Morrowind voice. Even the Imperial he talks to has a different voice :psyduck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsxl7l1otUE&feature=related

Edited by Mhonolithe

I recall reeding somewhere that Bethesda had some sort of data leak and ended up losing almost all of their voice files for Oblivion, thus forcing them to re-record - sometimes with different actors. For those who haven't seen this, the Dunmer in the video still has a Morrowind voice. Even the Imperial he talks to has a different voice :psyduck:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsxl7l1otUE&feature=related

I can understand, if they lost all that. Why the current oblivion is so broken and uninteresting AI wise. Edited by SHIROryuu