Skyrim Information

Zaldir

i wonder if there is a page anywhere that lists most of the known perks if not all of them?

Well, I don't have a lot, mostly most perks from 3 skills and it's all I could get from the QuakeCon video, but I made this thread. It's the only info I've found so far, but if anyone finds more someone, I'd love a link to the source. :]

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks nate. your awesome =)

You're welcome, I wish I knew more but it's all I've found! I hope it helps! The perks I've seen definitely give a tantalizing feel for the customization that perks will provide for the player. :]

I hope that one of the perks lets you jump higher, or run faster now when athletics has been removed. Sure, no need to let us jump or run quite as fast as a maxed out oblivon character, but still, a small increase to the original abilities would be nice.

The Athletics and Acrobatics skills basically went into Fatigue. I asked Gstaff as well and he said they have. If you seen the Skyrim Quakecon Demo Todd jumps a hundred or so feet down. He had 500 Fatigue if I remember right. It barely damaged him jumping down a lot. Of course you may say he had 999 health. I had 1,500 Health on Oblivion and 100 Acrobatics. Turns out I got damaged more than Todd did in the video jumping off of not even 1/4th of Gnoll mountain which in my eyes was less than Skyrim's height on that tower. So Acrobatics is in. By the way did you see how fast he Sprinted with the 500 Fatigue? It looks like he sprinted faster than the fastest guy in the world which is 29 MPH (46.6 KMH.) So there itself looks like the speed and athletics. Plus all athletics was is Speed plus every mastery level more regen for fatigue while running.

So, that's essentially confirmed? Can we close the "Acrobatics and Athletics" thread now?

Joking aside, I'm happy to hear that this will be the case; best of both worlds!

I hope that one of the perks lets you jump higher, or run faster now when athletics has been removed. Sure, no need to let us jump or run quite as fast as a maxed out oblivon character, but still, a small increase to the original abilities would be nice.

The Athletics and Acrobatics skills basically went into Fatigue. I asked Gstaff as well and he said they have. If you seen the Skyrim Quakecon Demo Todd jumps a hundred or so feet down. He had 500 Fatigue if I remember right. It barely damaged him jumping down a lot. Of course you may say he had 999 health. I had 1,500 Health on Oblivion and 100 Acrobatics. Turns out I got damaged more than Todd did in the video jumping off of not even 1/4th of Gnoll mountain which in my eyes was less than Skyrim's height on that tower. So Acrobatics is in. By the way did you see how fast he Sprinted with the 500 Fatigue? It looks like he sprinted faster than the fastest guy in the world which is 29 MPH (46.6 KMH.) So there itself looks like the speed and athletics. Plus all athletics was is Speed plus every mastery level more regen for fatigue while running.

So, that's essentially confirmed? Can we close the "Acrobatics and Athletics" thread now?

Joking aside, I'm happy to hear that this will be the case; best of both worlds!

Yes, by the way Pete even said they got "rid" of it because people would go around jumping in game just to level up. And with the athletics part he said various stuff as well but basically said the level up thing as well. If they combined this into Fatigue which they did you basically have the same thing but without the jumping to level and various things there. It was the perfect idea.

I already thought that they merged the attributes and skills.

So fatigue will control running, jumping and sprinting and how much fatigue you have.

I guess magicka will increase spell damage, regeneration and total magicka.

Health will increase melee damage, health and health regeneration.

Well, that's how I imagine it. I think it makes sense.

i asked you where your from just making conversation.

Now now. You shouldn't try to come on to someone in the Skyrim Information thread lol.

Plenty of fish in Skyrim. Like that Nord female picture in the tavern. Go get em' Dovahkiin.