Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does fatigue/stamina work the same way it did in Oblivion?

More or less, with the exception that running is back to draining your fatigue instead of slowing the fatigue regeneration.

Also, "Your speed is governed by your stamina attribute and your equipment. " (How much you are encumbered)

And you run slower with heavy armor and drain fatigue faster.

Also, "Your speed is governed by your stamina attribute and your equipment. " (How much you are encumbered)

Err, it worked that way in Oblivion too (though the formula has surely been tweaked) so I didn't see the need to mention it.

Err, it worked that way in Oblivion too (though the formula has surely been tweaked) so I didn't see the need to mention it.

Eh, what?I thought increasing stamina only changed how long you could sprint for?It changes overall movement speed too?

Eh, what?I thought increasing stamina only changed how long you could sprint for?It changes overall movement speed too?

I've seen archery is it's own skill. Will it be effected by stamina like oblivion?

Pretty sure Speed wasn't affected by Fatigue in Oblivion. But yes if your talking about the encumbered part and the equipment yes. But Oh Noes it seems that 300 is the max Carrying weight. From the Demo at least. I know items have been scaled down it weight. But I still loved to hoarder items in Oblivion. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif

Pretty sure Speed wasn't affected by Fatigue in Oblivion. But yes if your talking about the encumbered part and the equipment yes. But Oh Noes it seems that 300 is the max Carrying weight. From the Demo at least. I know items have been scaled down it weight. But I still loved to hoarder items in Oblivion. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif

Well, that's what you got mods for. ;)

Well, that's what you got mods for. ;)

Good way to break the game too lol. I have a feeling it will be similar to Oblivion. Maybe not as extreme but similar. Won't be too much of a change in terms of inventory space. In all honesty though, it's not like you could carry all that stuff in real life. Not unless you got some kinda super sack on your shoulder.

Well, you can still buy houses so you can still hoard away. You'll just have to return home every once in a while to pack stuff in.

By the way, just thought about that: In a way I hope containers go back to having a limited size. What's the point of having a giant vault with dozens of chests and displays to hold things in if a single one will do the job just the same?

Also: The ability to place things on shelves with precision. I wanna collect all the books in the game and put them on bookshelves. Yeah you can do it with the creation kit but I wanna EARN my library, dammit!

Also: The ability to place things on shelves with precision. I wanna collect all the books in the game and put them on bookshelves. Yeah you can do it with the creation kit but I wanna EARN my library, dammit!

Signed.

I spent several hours to decorate my home in oblivion in-game. Took me a few hours with barely decent result...