Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Oh, censoring. That's cool. So people are allowed to have offensive statements in their signatures, but no one is allowed to call them out on it? Alright, that gives me an idea for a new signature.

If you have a problem talk to him or take it up with an Admin please. This is Skyrim Info. Not a Signature discussion/debate place.

Exactly my point. Sometimes if you have nothing good to say, it's better to say nothing at all. Of course if you're immature there's no helping you.

Anyway back on topic. I wonder about the 3rd person camera. I doubt I'll use it but...It looks really good, it might be a matter of trying it and that will be that lol.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, censoring. That's cool. So people are allowed to have offensive statements in their signatures, but no one is allowed to call them out on it? Alright, that gives me an idea for a new signature.

If you have a problem talk to him or take it up with an Admin please. This is Skyrim Info. Not a Signature discussion/debate place.

Exactly my point. Sometimes if you have nothing good to say, it's better to say nothing at all. Of course if you're immature there's no helping you.

Anyway back on topic. I wonder about the 3rd person camera. I doubt I'll use it but...It looks really good, it might be a matter of trying it and that will be that lol.

Well, I did ask the guy to send me a PM, but that post was deleted. I won't post anything else off-topic in the thread.

I only play as a ranger in Oblivion and a thing that really makes me mad is the fact that it is almost impossible to aim without being in 1st person. I prefer 3rd person and would like it if there was some sort of mark like there is in 1st person which indicates your aim. Have you guys heard anything about this?

Also for the four Main factions thing. Same thing they said in Oblivion. But there was the Arena as well right? There will probably be four plus several lesser factions. Main does not mean only.

I only play as a ranger in Oblivion and a thing that really makes me mad is the fact that it is almost impossible to aim without being in 1st person. I prefer 3rd person and would like it if there was some sort of mark like there is in 1st person which indicates your aim. Have you guys heard anything about this?

Only advantage to being in 3rd person is seeing enemies behind you. They mentioned in a interview, how they couldn't make the game how we see. How it would be disorienting and make people sick lol. Something about feet too lol

You know, not seeing your legs in first person is actually quite good to be honest. I don't know why, I just prefer not seeing my feet. Might be because I can focus more on the battle if I have to look down? Edited by Omeletter

Only advantage to being in 3rd person is seeing enemies behind you. They mentioned in a interview, how they couldn't make the game how we see. How it would be disorienting and make people sick lol. Something about feet too lol

My concern was about the crosshair in 3rd person, not about feet. I wonder if we will get some sort of crosshair in 3rd person which allows us to aim with a bow without being in 1st person.

You know, not seeing your legs in first person is actually quite good to be honest. I don't know why, I just prefer not seeing my feet. Might be because I can focus more on the battle if I have to look down?

Depends. Tes game yes. In a racing game, with a cockpit view. I like to see my feet pressing the pedals lol.

It'll be nice to enjoy looking at my character and how cool he'll be in 3rd person.

My concern was about the crosshair in 3rd person, not about feet. I wonder if we will get some sort of crosshair in 3rd person which allows us to aim with a bow without being in 1st person.

Why is everyone focusing on the joke I made... I was just mentioning how it wouldn't work for them to make the game with the same vision we have. Edited by SHIROryuu

No offense to the UK, but I want the Demo playable in America. London will cost too much to go to. If I go I not be able to buy Skyrim at all. I will be bankrupt. Plus I think I have college in one of those days.