Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I'm guessing you can do just that? I'm not worried about the 3rd person camera as long as I can see myself and the enemy.

I played your spoiler game. I was bored :P By the way I agree with you about the 3rd person. As long as I can see what I'm doing I don't mind. And if I can switch the orientation then all the better. I noticed a trailer had the camera looking over the char's right while the demo had it centered. I think I'd prefer centered though. Not sure about that trailer but that what it looked like when the character was sneaking through a forest.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who played it :s

And from all footage so far of the third person camera, I gotta say it's lookin freakin sweet. I used it a lot in oblivion mainly when travelling, hardly ever for combat though lol.

Edited by FRUTZK

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't fallout with swords, and I liked having multiple pieces of armor, like in Morrowind. I personally thought it added quite a bit to the variety.

I guess I'll have to see just how much more armor they added.

I really don't understand how merging chest/leg armors makes it Fallout with swords.

The reason they are doing it this way, is to make it so more characters can fit on the screen at once and move around like they are not retarded.

Daggerfall had a lot more.

Underpants, undershirt, cuirass, right puldron, left pauldron, left glove, right glove, left leg armor, right leg armor, helmet, cape/other accessories, 2 rings and amulet.

That was too much.

Why only one amulet? Sure it looks tacky to walk around with more than one necklace on but I'm trying to save the world, I need as many enchantments as I can get!

Daggerfall had a lot more.

Underpants, undershirt, cuirass, right puldron, left pauldron, left glove, right glove, left leg armor, right leg armor, helmet, cape/other accessories, 2 rings and amulet.

That was too much.

Why only one amulet? Sure it looks tacky to walk around with more than one necklace on but I'm trying to save the world, I need as many enchantments as I can get!

I PITTY THE FOOL! http://mrnelsonhomework.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/mr-t-gold-chains-sparkling.gif?w=417&h=413

so why did one of the earlier interviews describe the armor sets as two pieces and now it's supposely one piece? i understand the reason why, i.e clipping but why the misinformation orginally?

sorry if im off topic, but i just found out november 11th is veterans day where i live: so NO SCHOOL THAT DAY!! now i dont have to cut class!

Meanwhile, I have to attend an honorary banquet and play in the band 'til 7 PM.