Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I think the Argoonians look better with the skinny necks, mimics real lizards. Kahjits tho I think need normal, if not slightly narrow, necks.

I do love the pics we have for the races. I must say the Dark Elves are to die for . . . just sayin.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Argoonians look better with the skinny necks, mimics real lizards. Kahjits tho I think need normal, if not slightly narrow, necks.

I do love the pics we have for the races. I must say the Dark Elves are to die for . . . just sayin.

Oh hell yeah! The old Dunmer with the blind eyes and skull face paint looks unreal! I always play as dark elves. Might have to try out the Argonians some day as well.

I wonder if during the game you are able to remove the face paint...

I wonder if during the game you are able to remove the face paint...

No. It's confirmed there's no way to change a character's race or appearance once you pick it at the beginning of the game, except perhaps with console commands. So they're more like tattoos than war paint, really.

I'm still not sure which race I want to be. Or what I want to specialize in for my first character. I've been thinking about it for a few months now.

I never thought I would seriously consider making a Kajit until now...

Yea .. all they said is that you can save up your skill points and not spend them .. didnt say a thing about avoiding leveling

No no, that's perk points. You can save your perks for later if you want, but your skills increase as soon as you get that "your X skill as increased" message. Don't go into the level-up menu (it doesn't sound like it automatically pops up when you meet the new requirements) and you can increase your skills as high as you want without the enemies getting stronger.

You don't level up by sleeping in a bed. So I wonder if that means if you are out of combat then you level up. Or you click level up in the menu or something.

NVM read one of the above posts. As for leveling I got to level 76 on the 360 and I was a god I killed things in a few hits and other stuff. Enemies may level with you, but I guess I was just good eh? The Grummite Deathdealers were annoying though.