Skyrim Information

Zaldir

The dragon shouts got me thinking. Do you guys reckon you only will be able to perform the same shout once a day? I mean, if you repeatedly use the firebreath shout, it'll get pretty overpowered. Some spells in Oblivion, or most racial abilities had a one day limit.

Dragon shouts have cooldowns. Holding down the button longer will do more powerful shouts but the more powerful ones also have longer cooldowns.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dragon shouts got me thinking. Do you guys reckon you only will be able to perform the same shout once a day? I mean, if you repeatedly use the firebreath shout, it'll get pretty overpowered. Some spells in Oblivion, or most racial abilities had a one day limit.

Dragon shouts have cooldowns. Holding down the button longer will do more powerful shouts but the more powerful ones also have longer cooldowns.

Yeah, so the cooldowns could get up to one day?

Crap .. all sorts of bad news coming out tonight >_<

Sabre asked: Will the persuasion system be revamped?

Answer: ”Elements of it will be better.”

I wanted to hear they ditched it!

At least they sorta confirmed that followers can carry stuff .. at least your spouse can .. thats good

Yeah, so the cooldowns could get up to one day?

No. An in-game day is 48 minutes real time. The longest shout cooldown we've seen so far is only 4 minutes long, and most of them aren't anywhere near that long.

Alright, thx.

"Applying upgrades, as in smithing weapons and armor to be improved will not change the appearance. Enchanting them will make them glow but you’re not looking at customization of appearance."

Aww.. sadness .. I guess the different looks to the same armor must have been tier level thing or something ~_~ .. at least there seems to be variants in armor look in some form .. whatever the reason

I'm not sure if I should believe that.

Pete confirmed that the pauldrons were a part of the upgrade system.

Who was the guy who gave them answers to these questions anyway?

Well, if the devs had to deal with upgrades changing the appearance of items, the lead artist would be the one to know... Pete Hines is just a PR guy, right?

What's the other explanation to exactly same armor but different pauldrons?

I know one: Lazy re-use of design.

Edited by Alcrin