Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Willing to bet there is still hair color options .. that wasnt a very detailed view of the character creator .. and as far as the argonian body .. this is a great view .. you could see there legs in an earlier video but this lets you get a clear view at the tail :D

Edit: Nvm .. I just got a better look at the menu .. there are color options but its one slider .. eh .. doesn't bother me to much .. I wasn't the type to turn my hair green like a spaz anyways :P

Edited by jedimembrain

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we all saw those already, and there's a new one with character creation on the previous page. :thumbsup:

My bad I just seen then recently and did not see them up in other threads. Assumed I beat the pack to it : (

Hair color? oh cmon who cares about hair color where there are more important stuff like beards, tattoes,scars and whatever can make your char. badass. Or a lot of people are anime fans XD?

I think a good amount of color options is important to make the NPCs look original but I don't care if they leave out purples,blues and other funky stuff.

But more interesting than all this .. why isnt anyone freaking out about the animations?? .. Ive seen the battle animations and they looked fine .. they still slide when hit but this new video with the kid and the dog .. OMGz .. its so pretty .. how when he turns down a side alley he doesnt just rotate like theres a magnet pulling him around under the floor .. her turns his torso around and directs his legs to turn and face him the other way while moving .. then the dog fallowing him .. and even the chicken was sooo well animated xD for real .. that chicken was beautiful .. the NPC idle animations were so natural to .. I can't wait to see more of the NPC animations in towns .. so pretty

hey jedi what video are you referring too? i want to watch it, but i want to make sure i start watching the right video, since i'll be waiting for at least 3 hours before it plays.