Skyrim Information

Zaldir

New news from Pete:

The 40 minute demo will be uploaded very soon! Todd only has to record a commentary, and then they will release it. Source

Nooooo!I can only hear Todd's voice so many times before trying to overcome the urge to assault him with a *insert comical weapon here*.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it looks like you *can* join Skyrim's version of the Legion, or something similar.

That's what I thought too, but then I remembered that those soldiers might be from the Companions Guild.

I'm sure hoping for a Empire and Rebels faction though!

That's what I thought too, but then I remembered that those soldiers might be from the Companions Guild.

*Labored breathing*

"Prisoner, I am your father!"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Edited by natelovesyou

;-;

I sure hope they aren't like Oblivion to non-members. Oblivion's FG members were like pedophiles trying to kidnap me! "Come on! Join our guild! We have candy..."

Ah, I found another one! How exciting!

http://www.g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/64714/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/articles/75415/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim-pax-2011-preview-how-best-to-dispose-of-dead-townspeople/

Quoting amazing details:

" I dragged the two townsfolk in to the stream and away they floated. The developer let me know that if I had stayed with them that they would have kept floating for a very long time, fallen over waterfalls, and more."

Ah, I found another one! How exciting!

http://www.g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/64714/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/articles/75415/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim-pax-2011-preview-how-best-to-dispose-of-dead-townspeople/

Quoting amazing details:

" I dragged the two townsfolk in to the stream and away they floated. The developer let me know that if I had stayed with them that they would have kept floating for a very long time, fallen over waterfalls, and more."

As sadistic as that is... It brought a big goofy grin to my face lol.

*Labored breathing*

"Prisoner, I am your father!"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Old mage Obiwan never told you what happened....