Skyrim Information

Zaldir

you hold down both paddles to block .. right and left both are attacks .. even with a shield it will be a shield bash .. if you use a one handed weapon and no shield then you cant block .. two one handed weapons will block .. and one two handed weapon will block .. simple

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm... Don't you just block by pressing the right pad if you are wielding your weapon in the left hand?

If not, what would be the point in having a shield in your right hand? :P

Maybe he meant that you can't block if you have a weapon in your left hand as well as your right hand...

It's what I thought about. Edited by SHIROryuu

Uhm... Don't you just block by pressing the right pad if you are wielding your weapon in the left hand?

If not, what would be the point in having a shield in your right hand? :P

Maybe he meant that you can't block if you have a weapon in your left hand as well as your right hand...

It's what I thought about.

looks like a no I guess ..

You can block with a sword in the right hand but nothing in the left.

Not sure what Pete meant with no left hand blocking...

It's discrimination against left handed people I tell you! lol

You can block with a sword in the right hand but nothing in the left.

Not sure what Pete meant with no left hand blocking, probably for dual wielding.

I think he was saying one weapon in one hand .. not only left .. he just said left as an example.. they have already stated that with this animation system they can swap left and right and it works exactly the same

Ok, it's getting confusing.

https://twitter.com/#!/DCDeacon/status/109335314677497857

Can we block at all with a one handed weapon? :confused:

each button is an attack button .. both buttons together block .. they covered that earlier .. even a shield is an attack unless you hold down both buttons

I'm not sure if we can block with two one handed weapon .. he has said we can't with a single one handed weapon .. but I think thats assuming you dont have anything in the other hand besides maybe a spell .. which makes sense .. but can you block with two one handed weapons? .. idk

Edited by jedimembrain

each button is an attack button .. both buttons together block .. they covered that earlier .. even a shield is an attack unless you hold down both buttons

Oh, do you have a link to that?

I somehow missed that.

No, we can't block while dual wielding, pressing both buttons makes them attack at the same time.

Edited by Iv000