Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This kid is a boss.

Erm....what?I don't think I have a proper reaction for that.

It's okay lol. I just made it for shits n giggles. that poor kid posted that video for "1 person" but made the video public...I just added a soundtrack and the actual clip he was trying to describe LOL

I think the rabbit info and the news about being able to turn off quest markers should be added to the OP.

Will do. :)

This thread sees about a 50-60 posts every day, so it's hard to keep up with everything. ;)

(And I don't read them all thoroughly, since so many of them are philosophies, thoughts, suggestions and questions that it is almost driving me insane just reading them... ;D

And, in case anyone is interested, Jonathan Bryce is rumored to voice Male Argonians / Male Khajits. (Don't ask me who he is.^^)

I really hope he is rumored to voice one of them, not rumored to voice both. :/

Knew about that a month ago. But since it is only a rumor didn't tell anyone. Sorry Zaldiir.

Knew about that a month ago. But since it is only a rumor didn't tell anyone. Sorry Zaldiir.

hehe. ;)

I definitely shouldn't be the one spreading rumors, but what the heck. ;D

From the players themselves !!! This is pretty awesome :)

Thank you for posting this, it was quite informative!

I don't like it how they said that the combat and world feels like Oblivion with snow, but I guess that comes down to opinions.

I love the detail the guy put into describing the cave, how it was a underground river with trees and wolves, and he said it was beautiful. I believe that :happy:

I'm sure Skyrim will have it's own feel, not like Oblivion with snow. People thought that New Vegas will feel like FO3 in a desert, but it didn't. It was quite unique.

From the players themselves !!! This is pretty awesome :)

The end was great, they mostly bickered at the start which was kinda funny but to those who don't want to waste their time, click about 1/3rd into the video. There were some cool details about the areas like the cave with...well nevermind. Just watch it. Don't want to be a spoiler. :P