Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I've had a thought. I read somewhere it ws possible to cover up crimes by 'removing' witnesses. Does that meaan one could systematically wipe out entire cities?

I'm pretty sure the immortal children would still report you.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me that I can't wait to go hunting. Hunter by day, assassin by night (who still likes to hunt at night while on the way to his mark). Animal furs finally have a use! I used a mod to balance out fur prices before.

We've got a new hands on preview:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2011/09/02/pax-11-the-worst-part-about-skyrim-was-only-getting-an-hour-to-play/

It's quite nice. Describes how the player is weak when low level, a few hits by a giant killed him.

And again a group of soldiers that you could join, I'm wondering if those are rebel or empire soldiers, or just the companions guild.

We've got a new hands on preview:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2011/09/02/pax-11-the-worst-part-about-skyrim-was-only-getting-an-hour-to-play/

It's quite nice. Describes how the player is weak when low level, a few hits by a giant killed him.

And again a group of soldiers that you could join, I'm wondering if those are rebel or empire soldiers, or just the companions guild.

The Companions, someone else described the same scenario in another preview, although I think it was a special branch of the Companions, the Shield-Bearers or something?

lava flows were in both MW and Ob. :shrug:

Not as a region it wasn't, it was part of the incredibly boring, recycled Oblivion gates.What they're talking about is a volcanic tundra, probably complete with a volcano.

Morrowind has what you are talking about. Lest you forgot. Red Mountain area was technically Volcanic Tundra. Oblivion didn't have it but Morrowind did. I hope the Lava flows this time.