Skyrim Information

Zaldir

@ EviloMEN was getting too big I'm sure most would agree.

As Far as the targeting thing if I remember right it would 'magnetize' toward enemies and away from allies. They said that with large scale battle so I'm not sure it is with small scale like one Soldier, a Dragon, and you. As for the programming part pretty much. There is a lot that could be programmed in that we are noticing that there is stuff wrong with it or whatever. But programming is hard a bit too. Changing one thing might change something else. That is why they aren't getting the Hardcore mode in Pete said himself. Still there are other ways to do it too. As I've said. I won't get into programming too much besides this. Part of my Cyber Security job is having to know Programming. So I will excel at it.

Magnetize is basically an auto-lock, that it draws your attack towards your opponent. I was thinking along the lines of a requirement to hold down an extra button to kill a non-hostile, like an innkeeper, or guard. If the button isn't held down you can't accidentally go hostile. Obviously if the game had a function like this, you'd want to be able to switch it off.

An extra button wouldn't work well on consoles, though.What would work is a setting to turn on and off friendly fire in the options menu similar to some first-person shooters.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a couple flickers of new footage here including some type of dwemer enemy they haven't shown yet .. Might be dwemer armor.. most of it is old though

Whatever that thing was it looked pretty intense!!!! :thumbsup:

I never really understood why immortal vampires in certain movies (like Underworld) would want to choose to "sleep" in order to jump through time...at least until now. I can see how it would be handy to take a nap and wake up to 11-11-11. :yes:

This video nearly had me crying  :woot: :ohdear: :woot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IGbXm9oBJDU

Thank you God for Bethesda Game Studios  :dance:

I think I'm going to have insomnia until the SA release!

Damn you!!! I watched the whole video, expecting new footage, then realised at the end that the video was dated 24th February. Curses, I was so excited :P