Skyrim Information

Zaldir

In 66 days, a good number of us will be playing Skyrim until we can't handle any more.

What are we supposed to do while we're on break from the game? Get on the Nexus? Fill in the wiki? Toss some soup in the microwave?

I look forward to exploiting bugs and posting about them.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you!!! I watched the whole video, expecting new footage, then realised at the end that the video was dated 24th February. Curses, I was so excited :P

Hehehe but you can't blame me for being completely off my ass from seeing this the first time  :biggrin: I only recently got myself a broadband modem (despite the HIDEOUS prices here in SA) and I can actually watch the videos now. I haven't been this excited about a game since . . .  :confused: Well . . . Forever  :teehee: Not even Half Life 2 or Doom 3 had me anticipating their releases this much and that is saying a lot because before Oblivion, the Half Life series was at the top of my "best games I've ever played" list and Doom 3 just looked so damn good. Neither of those titles comes close or compares to what seems to be the greatness that is Skyrim. I'm learning Blender right now and a load of other stuff, want to be a full-time part of the modding community by the time Skyrim is released lol

Damn you!!! I watched the whole video, expecting new footage, then realised at the end that the video was dated 24th February. Curses, I was so excited :P

Hehehe but you can't blame me for being completely off my ass from seeing this the first time  :biggrin: I only recently got myself a broadband modem (despite the HIDEOUS prices here in SA) and I can actually watch the videos now. I haven't been this excited about a game since . . .  :confused: Well . . . Forever  :teehee: Not even Half Life 2 or Doom 3 had me anticipating their releases this much and that is saying a lot because before Oblivion, the Half Life series was at the top of my "best games I've ever played" list and Doom 3 just looked so damn good. Neither of those titles comes close or compares to what seems to be the greatness that is Skyrim. I'm learning Blender right now and a load of other stuff, want to be a full-time part of the modding community by the time Skyrim is released lol

All good, still recovering from the half heart attack from believing that Todd's commentary had come out and heart break from finding out the truth :tongue:

Heartbreak is having to wait two more months before being able to play Skyrim  :facepalm: lol

Seriously though, I am over the moon with excitement; the prospects of what could be modded into a game of this caliber  :woot:

My first mod will simply be a small log cabin high up in the hills, far from civilization, where my Breton bladesorcerer can recluse to ponder the last few weeks' events since he'd been set free, looking over the rustic view of valleys, maybe some snow, rivers and such, planning ahead his conquest of the dragon invasion  8) One can dream, right? Hehehe

No real updates for awhile. What are you hiding from us Beth? :dry:

Don't worry, the 40 minute demo video will be out this week.

What, like an official HD version?

cause i hate the cam one, can hardly see the good bits about Skyrim.