Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I ended up just making a character that didn't look completely horrible and playing him at first. Then I made a second character and...did pretty much the same thing. I don't know what they were thinking with the character gen in that game, but it was horrible. It was fun enough, though.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do what I'd do in real life. In real life, I prefer to spare people and give them a chance, rather than decapitate them on the spot. But if they cross me, they'll be sorry.http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/armscrossed.gif

So I have a question for you guys. When you are doing a quest that forces you to make a decision ( like kill someone or spare them) do you save right before and do both options or do you play it as you would if it were real life?

Yeah I'm going to just go with the flow on my first playthrough! Once I make my decision I'll stick with it.

I used to do that occasionally in Oblivion, but I'll steer away from doing it in Skyrim. That and fast travel, Skyrim is meant to be explored! lol

So I have a question for you guys. When you are doing a quest that forces you to make a decision ( like kill someone or spare them) do you save right before and do both options or do you play it as you would if it were real life?

I save and try both. But all the time I say to myself just pick one and don't load, but curiosity gets me everytime.

Excellent! So Khajiit have a claw attack and it's possible to take down a dragon with their bare hands.... ahem claws. Wondering if it's the same for Argonians.

And system requirements will be released in October. Finally!

Edited by FRUTZK

It won't be quakcon it will be PAX .. now PAX might be the same ol same ol .. but maybe someone tipped bethesda off that they have been showing the same demo for months now and theres absolutely no HD footage of the game besides the glimpses in the trailer ~_~ .. With all the luck in the world we might get some new gameplay and in HD

Oh, see I didn't suspect it would be the PAX demo. You're sure then? I'm prone to believe you, and that sounds better anyway. New video is new video, even if it will still probably show the same route. I really wish they'd show more, it doesn't have to spoil things. Plenty of other games are showing lots more, I think some cool new info would really reel in the crowd.

I'm pretty sure .. heres the tweet .. https://twitter.com/...999360397840384

"Nearly there on video. Todd has to record VO. We lost a day with delayed travel back from PAX. Almost there."

Not sure that it means it really is PAX, but I do hope it is. It never said it's a PAX video in the tweet, just that they lost a delay from traveling back from Cologne, DE. The reason I've kept thinking it's QuakeCon's video is because they said in the beginning of it that they'll release the video in high quality, and they've yet to do that.

No it's the Quakecon one. All it says is that they lost a day from PAX. Not sure how you got that it is the PAX Demo. I mean I forget where but they said that the Quakecon demo was the one to be released.