Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*crosses fingers*

*looks at watch*

:whistling:

...is it Monday yet? Never thought I'd say that.

Why is everyone so excited?:( You could've seen the leaked footage of pax or quakecon, they're pretty much the same you've seen already. Although it would be nice to see them in HD.

We're excited because it MAY be something more! :D

After all, they have spent a few weeks making it ready... Thus, it can't be the same, unless Todd screws up his voice-over all the time. ;D

We're excited because it MAY be something more! :D

After all, they have spent a few weeks making it ready... Thus, it can't be the same, unless Todd screws up his voice-over all the time. ;D

I think it's highly unlikely there's anything really new in there.. but still, my hope is with you :P

Exactly who gives a f**k if it's old , if its in HD then it's going to be amazing nonetheless !! :thumbsup:

I'm just hoping there's something new, anything!

The likelihood that Todd would release footage that his fans would undoubtedly love to see will possess gameplay mechanics and other features that were already presented is slim. There will likely be new content shown, whether it be Todd pointing out more examples of detail in the game, showing off the dynamic quest giving system, or a number of other possibilities..

Seeing someone hit a dragon was fun, but I'd love to see Todd narrate running through the mountains into a dungeon and actually show us the entire dungeon rather than clips.

The likelihood that Todd would release footage that his fans would undoubtedly love to see will possess gameplay mechanics and other features that were already presented is slim. There will likely be new content shown, whether it be Todd pointing out more examples of detail in the game, showing off the dynamic quest giving system, or a number of other possibilities..

Seeing someone hit a dragon was fun, but I'd love to see Todd narrate running through the mountains into a dungeon and actually show us the entire dungeon rather than clips.

We did get to see a trek through the mountains and an entire dungeon in the Quakecon leak, but it was very scripted: He didn't talk to anyone except for that one blacksmith in Riverwood and never ever went off on side paths: Just went straight to where the claw was and then to the end of the dungeon.