Skyrim Information

Zaldir

That thief is misguided in using a bow, he must not have heard that archery was moved to the warrior skills. :laugh: Also I wonder what the difference is between thieves and bandits?Maybe thieves have better armor or something.It seems like he's wearing some sort of dark leather, don't know what it could be though.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I wonder what the difference is between thieves and bandits?

Probably the sneak and lock-picking skills, though, they're rather useless to NPC's, aren't they?

I love the new trailer because there are no interruptions at all while todd is talking! HD make it look so much better too. Love this game to death do us part.

And there seems to be some new scenes that I haven't seen yet too!

Also I wonder what the difference is between thieves and bandits?

Probably the sneak and lock-picking skills, though, they're rather useless to NPC's, aren't they?

Though it would be cool if they did use sneaking and lock-picking, like you'd walk into someone's house and find a thief trying to rob them while they're away.

Is it just me or does it seem that Riverwood uses a town track instead of an explore track?Or maybe that's an explore track, though it doesn't strike me as one.

is it me or the water flows up? in part 2 @ 3:24 when he opens the gate, it seems to me it's flowing upstream o_O or i need better eyes already

I was thinking that to but it might just be a optical illusion like when I record my ride on my motor cycle or a ride on a roller coaster u can't look up or down to get any depth perception so the uphills and downhills look flat and sometimes downhills look like ur going up idk just a thought

1 skyrim has a forest and a wood mill why are arrows rare doesn't make sense but that is easily fixed

For gameplay reasons: In Oblivion it takes a dozen arrows to kill anything but you'll always have 70+ arrows on you at any given time. Bows are way more powerful this time, so how many arrows you have has been scaled down to match.

(Personally I don't like ammo management in RPGs. It's realistic, yes, but real life isn't fun. Nobody likes running out of resources in the middle of a dungeon so they have to leave and come back later.)