Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I'm fairly disappointed with the fact that they keep releasing the same video, with a little more footage each time, and keep calling it "new". The only new info from the video is that you can denock your arrows. I did enjoy seeing detect life work. That'll be priority for me to acquire with my assassin.

After thinking about that, I'm excited for the game again, lol.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great info! I read it about everyday just to see if anything new has been added. Thanks!

I'm fairly disappointed with the fact that they keep releasing the same video, with a little more footage each time, and keep calling it "new". The only new info from the video is that you can denock your arrows. I did enjoy seeing detect life work. That'll be priority for me to acquire with my assassin.

After thinking about that, I'm excited for the game again, lol.

I believe that Pete said on twitter that you couldn't actually denock your arrows, or at least that he couldn't figure it out.

I replayed the part over a couple of times when he nocked the arrow while checking his arrow count and it didn't go down. Either it bugged or there is a denock function (hopefully Todd just didn't know how....).

I replayed the part over a couple of times when he nocked the arrow while checking his arrow count and it didn't go down. Either it bugged or there is a denock function (hopefully Todd just didn't know how....).

Looked like a bug to me, he didn't really lower the arrow, it just sort of disappeared.

Okay nevermind that is an explore track, damn, I was hoping that minor towns use the town folder this time.I need to wait until I watch all the videos before I start discussing it, I think.

Replying to this again, as it's appropriate. :P

I've been going through the vids again, and it seems in-game music is actually off, and instead, they're using music layered over the edited video. Look at fades between clips and areas. Same music continues even when fading to different sections. If they were using in-game music system, then it would actually change to different positions of the piece from when the player was actually at a point in the video to where they were after the fade transition. Which means the combat stuff is actually edited in as well, and you can even tell that from when the video transitions to different areas, and it's still the same combat track playing right on through. While the music is awesome, I would have preferred them to use the actual in game music system.

Are there any details on 1st person mode, i.e. will skyrim look like dark messiah:might and magic, or oblivion style with head bobbing mods?

Won't be a game breaker but a body does add to the rush, like when you see your limbs flailing as you get thrown through the air by a troll...