Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so a could of pages earlier in this thread, the new information said it's possible to have dragons inside caves and other buildings? i wonder how thats going to work.. The giant looks huge, but i'm a little confused how the lock pick system is going to work this time around. does anyone think it might be similar to two worlds?

so a could of pages earlier in this thread, the new information said it's possible to have dragons inside caves and other buildings? i wonder how thats going to work.. The giant looks huge, but i'm a little confused how the lock pick system is going to work this time around. does anyone think it might be similar to two worlds?

Probably only caves and since the dragons are big, i guess it will be logical to have big caves for them to fit in...so basically if you get in some cave that isnt the average size you can be pretty sure there is going to be a dragon in it i guess.

The lockpicking looks fo3 to me.

Nah, they said it's exactly like Fallout 3's, but with a knife and lock-pick instead of a screw driver and bobby pin.

I actually doubt there are a lot of dragons inside dungeons. They need a lot of freedom to move around the geometry.

Nice find, mate. I've read a lot of them, but not this one. Thanks. :thumbsup: