Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said the Japanese version isn't even close to completion as the U.S. versions is. The fog isn't complete and other things. New Voice Actor, Reese C. Hartwig He's young so he's doing the Young males. As for midnight release I have news. For Gamestop they need 100 pre-orders before doing midnight release. They told me Skyrim has over 800 pre-orders at my Gamestop, there are others near by as well like 8 or more in that county. Still Uncharted has less than 100 so for now it isn't a midnight release. Skyrim is behind MW3 in pre-orders and tha alone I think MW3 has around 1,000. But still it shows how popular it is. Now I can meet more ES fans in Real Life. It's awesome just to come across one and talk. The conversation for me at least can go one for hours. Still just dropping in.

Edit you actually need 50 for a midnight release unless it is a mall. Because the mall stays open just for the Midnight Release and they have to hire Security Guards.

They said the Japanese version isn't even close to completion as the U.S. versions is. The fog isn't complete and other things. New Voice Actor, Reese C. Hartwig He's young so he's doing the Young males. As for midnight release I have news. For Gamestop they need 100 pre-orders before doing midnight release. They told me Skyrim has over 800 pre-orders at my Gamestop, there are others near by as well like 8 or more in that county. Still Uncharted has less than 100 so for now it isn't a midnight release. Skyrim is behind MW3 in pre-orders and tha alone I think MW3 has around 1,000. But still it shows how popular it is. Now I can meet more ES fans in Real Life. It's awesome just to come across one and talk. The conversation for me at least can go one for hours. Still just dropping in.

Edit you actually need 50 for a midnight release unless it is a mall. Because the mall stays open just for the Midnight Release and they have to hire Security Guards.

Speaking of .. Where are all the real life TES fans? Its strange that the game is so popular and clearly going to sell so well and yet I don't know anyone in the real world who plays it .. only online :/ .. are you all hiding in some small town up in the snowy mountain tops?

Meanwhile everyone I know is playing black ops and gears of war :/

Edited by jedimembrain

It seems that we are scattered all around the globe, but away from each other. :P

I too don't know anyone that is playing TES.

All my classmates are either playing Fifa or Cod, or they are spending their time getting drunk. :dry:

Yeah man, exactly my situation. I only have one mate who likes Oblivion and is hyped about Skyrim. But I sort of like to play it alone, you know, I don't know why, I just don't bother and it's nice :)

Speaking of .. Where are all the real life TES fans? Its strange that the game is so popular and clearly going to sell so well and yet I don't know anyone in the real world who plays it .. only online :/ .. are you all hiding in some small town up in the snowy mountain tops?

Meanwhile everyone I know is playing black ops and gears of war :/

I hear ya... I had to basically buy the game for my cousin to play it. I hear the same spew from people, that it doesn't have cars or guns. Honestly, how lazy are people. They don't wanna walk in a game lol.

When I showed my friends the videos of Skyrim, they said that it was nice and went well hyped. Then they asked how the player versus player was going to work on Xbox, and I had to tell them that it was singleplayer. Then they all lost interest. Like "Why is it singleplayer?!"

I like the fact that you can compete with yourself and do things your way and take it slow and easy.

Multiplayer games don't work for me, at least not competitively.I'm a terrible sore loser, and if I lose a fight in a game I'm likely to assault the person I lost to or chuck my keyboard/controller out the window.

What are you talking about when you say "midnight release"?Just go to Wal-mart, they're open 24/7.

I hear ya... I had to basically buy the game for my cousin to play it. I hear the same spew from people, that it doesn't have cars or guns. Honestly, how lazy are people. They don't wanna walk in a game lol.

I dunno, I think the power of theme shouldn't be underestimated. It colors our entire interpretation of the experience. I, for example, can't stand war shooters regardless of the mechanics. But if you took Call of Duty and replaced guns with spells and russians/nazis with demons/goblins, I'd probably love it.

I find shooters boring and repetitive .. I like to "Role Play" .. Really get into my character and their travels .. The only way a shooter holds my interest is if the graphics are really good .. Like when GoW one came out I played it because it was so pretty .. same with Crysis and Crysis 2 .. Skyrim could look just like Fallout 3 as far as graphics quality and I would be very happy with it... It matches my personality perfectly when it comes to do what you want mechanics.