Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Apparently in the Alpha Version, it still rains through Buildings, will this be fixed or can you Modders fix it.

How about those Ladders Bethesda cant manage to do, yet Other Games have done it since 1980 Can you Modders make the Character climb a Ladder, has it been done with Morrowind/Oblivion Mods.

The rain will probably be fixed in the final version, if not then I'm afraid we can't do much.

Ladders are a design choice, not heaving them in means that they are not needed.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How Easy is the Mod Tool or Constructive Set for Noob/Beginners, i mean Real Noobs like me.

Im thinking of a silly idea Mod like a Skyrim Cable Car Ride that takes you all over the Map or a Giant Wooden floor like Spiral Staircase arount the Thoaght of the World :P

I'm gonna assume it Will be Fairly Easy, hopefully The scripting Language isn't caps Sensitive :biggrin:

Apparently in the Alpha Version, it still rains through Buildings, will this be fixed or can you Modders fix it.

How about those Ladders Bethesda cant manage to do, yet Other Games have done it since 1980 Can you Modders make the Character climb a Ladder, has it been done with Morrowind/Oblivion Mods.

The rain will probably be fixed in the final version, if not then I'm afraid we can't do much.

Ladders are a design choice, not heaving them in means that they are not needed.

Keep in mind that rain was from a dragon shout .. the snow was clearly not just a screen effect but the rain was because it had to appear very suddenly .. their might be a chance this was just an issue with shout storms.

New Skyrim info at this link. Two that I like is that Necromancers can resurrect chickens and harvest their eggs. And Bandits can roll boulders down at the player. Finally Closed Helms seem to be back. There is more info, don't worry.

I've got some news:

This may be a bit of a spoiler, since it contains a certain NPC that will return in Skyrim, and also contains details on another Dragon type:

"Another loading screen highlight was the dragons, apparently green-skinned dragons (which look more serpentine, with an almost amphibious headcrest) are tougher than the white- and bronze-skinned versions."

Also, it seems that M'aiq will be returning in Skyrim!

"On the road to Windhelm I met a hooded Khajiit. "M'aiq has no time for you." "

I found this from a hands on preview by a Bethesda forum member:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1232971-eurogame-expo-11/

I've got some news:

This may be a bit of a spoiler, since it contains a certain NPC that will return in Skyrim, and also contains details on another Dragon type:

"Another loading screen highlight was the dragons, apparently green-skinned dragons (which look more serpentine, with an almost amphibious headcrest) are tougher than the white- and bronze-skinned versions."

Must.......resist........spoiler......

I've got some news:

Thanks for the new info! I like the fact that you just walk into caves now, instead of opening a door. That always felt kind of awkward:

"Look, an ancient, ruinous cave! I shall explore...just as soon as I figure out if this finely-crafted door is push or pull..."