Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Pete, can you reccomend a good wireless Xbox controller for the PC? I have a PC that will run this at more than max settings with ease but Im used to Keyboard / Mouse combo, never tried using game controllers before.

You can get a wired controller or a wireless controller with a usb receiver.

I already had a xbox controller so I just bought a off brand receiver like this and it works like a charm!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-PC-Wireless-Gaming-Receiver-Xbox-360-Slim-USB-/250881424762?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a69b2bd7a

Sorry off topic. And no I'm not pete :whistling:

Edited by angelfenriz

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah xbox controller for pc is awesome I tried to play wow with mine but it made it like a billion times harder. Haha 8)

Can't wait for the ck/ skyrim mostly skyrim but ck to I'm gonna really try to make a decent mod and publish it don't know what yet but I'm gonna do it

Edited by crippledorphan

I just have a Logitech gamepad. Less expensive than an 360 controller for PC and imo it's better. I have to say I'm very happy with it, love it :wub:

http://76.my/Malaysia/logitech-gamepad-f310-replace-dual-action-gamepad-1012-01-cwchoo85@1.jpg

However I have a feeling i'll be playing Skyrim with Keyboard/Mouse.

My favorite is the warrior with the bear and mammoth carcass. That was the first ever Skyrim picture I saw and the first time finding out mammoths are in the game. I was overjoyed. :thumbsup:

Just this moment I think I've decided I want a mammoth mount lol

That would be pretty epic. Although I think the Giants would be pissed. :biggrin:

Just this moment I think I've decided I want a mammoth mount lol

That would be pretty epic. Although I think the Giants would be pissed. :biggrin:

Many arguments become much more persuasive when made from atop a mammoth, though. :armscrossed: