Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah cool, I will have to finally watch the demo and with great concerntration. Then again, it's getting so close to release that I consider a complete blackout of all things Skyrim till I'm traversing the land myself..... Oh who am I kidding, someone throws a carrot and I'm going to pounce right on it lol

There will probably be some giants you can talk to for some special quests or whatever, I think. It would be interesting to hear their voices. I'm thinking something like those talking trees in LOTR :D

I call bullsh#&! on this list .. I have no idea how they do their surveys but something tells me these numbers can't be right .. I'm not so shocked at skyrim's position .. I wouldn't expect it to be to high on the list .. but look at some of the titles above it .. o_O

http://theskyrimblog.com/?p=1755

I just looked it up and a they call people by phone .. lol .. so pretty much anyone who doesn't hang up on them

Edited by jedimembrain

I call bullsh#&! on this list .. I have no idea how they do their surveys but something tells me these numbers can't be right .. I'm not so shocked at skyrim's position .. I wouldn't expect it to be to high on the list .. but look at some of the titles above it .. o_O

Probably stood in the console sections of the place and interviewed. Hmph.

I just looked it up and a they call people by phone .. lol .. so pretty much anyone who doesn't hang up on them

WHAT THE HELL!!! How could they possibly rate LEGO Harry potter higher than Skyrim???

Edited by Soolie

So what? I honestly don't care if I'm the only person in the whole world who likes Skyrim.

...Well, if I'm the only person who likes the game then it probably won't get too many mods, but aside from that, I don't care what others think.

well this is the sort of thing that can distroy a company .. I think it will do fine even fantastic .. but if a game company invests all their money into one game and starts spreading out and producing other games and that one game doesn't sell like they hoped because of whatever reason .. thats how companies go under .. its what happened to interplay and black isle .. the original fallout makers .. I dont know how much beth ivested into hunted and brink but I do know those two games under sold .. if that happened to a major title of theirs they may be in trouble .. they have grown very use to having GOTY awards thrown at them and they might over estimate the popularity .. oblivion and morrowind were the only RPGs on their consoles at the time of release as well as being very early next gen games in both cases .. and F3 was a shooter .. skyrim is coming out near the end of this consoles lifespan and right along with some very major titles that have a lot bigger fan bases .. I'm sure it will do fine but that doesn't mean bethesda should let down their guard... what I'm saying is .. if you want more elder scrolls games then you should care :P