Skyrim Information

Zaldir

No problems fishy.

Oi folks. Do you reckon there will be barbershops in the game? So if you want another hairstyle and beard you can fix it easily. I think I'd like a beard in the beginning, but after a while I think I'd like a change. Same with my hair.

Edited by hejpadig

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi folks. Do you reckon there will be barbershops in the game? So if you want another hairstyle and beard you can fix it easily. I think I'd like a beard in the beginning, but after a while I think I'd like a change. Same with my hair.

Pete said several times that there will be no such thing ingame. Once you leave chargen, the way you look is set in stone.

No problems fishy.

It's been confirmed that you cannot change your appearance in any way after you finish the tutorial.

:ninja:

Edited by Iv000

@ fishy .. idk why a logical view on bethesda's sales numbers makes me look like I'm against them .. I'm probably the most hardcore bethesda fan on this forum honestly .. I just don't see a reason to delude ourselves .. I'm offering a realistic take on what they are up against this time .. I would hate to be one of those nintendo fans that can't admit nintendo might have problems in the next few years .. you know what I mean?

No problems fishy.

It's been confirmed that you cannot change your appearance in any way after you finish the tutorial.

Where's Wadsworth when you need him? :sad:

@ fishy .. idk why a logical view on bethesda's sales numbers makes me look like I'm against them .. I'm probably the most hardcore bethesda fan on this forum honestly .. I just don't see a reason to delude ourselves .. I'm offering a realistic take on what they are up against this time .. I would hate to be one of those nintendo fans that can't admit nintendo might have problems in the next few years .. you know what I mean?

i didn't mean that comment alone just all the comments i have seen around the fourms by you seem to be more judging then most of us and i was just curious not meaning to offend

No problems fishy.

Aw man. At least we have the showracemenu.

i didn't mean that comment alone just all the comments i have seen around the fourms by you seem to be more judging then most of us and i was just curious not meaning to offend

well don't get me wrong .. I think everything they are doing is great .. but I do try and stomp on ideas when people start to get their hopes to high .. if you expect this game to be game of the year like the last two beth games or have in depth character backdrops for NPCs orr whatever your high hopes are I just think your gonna be disapointed .. I would rather lower peoples hopes then have my fellow skyrim fans be disappointed with the game .. I know what to expect and I'm loving every bit of it .. even ordered the CE :D

well don't get me wrong .. I think everything they are doing is great .. but I do try and stomp on ideas when people start to get their hopes to high .. if you expect this game to be game of the year like the last two beth games or have in depth character backdrops for NPCs orr whatever your high hopes are I just think your gonna be disapointed .. I would rather lower peoples hopes then have my fellow skyrim fans be disappointed with the game .. I know what to expect and I'm loving every bit of it .. even ordered the CE :D

so big fan then good just wanted to work it out :D

In Oblivion they had a giant Mudcrab, a giant Slaughterfish, and a giant Nirnroot. Any thought's on any giant things in Skyrim? Or what would you like to see have a giant version? :thumbsup: