Skyrim Information

Zaldir

In Oblivion they had a giant Mudcrab, a giant Slaughterfish, and a giant Nirnroot. Any thought's on any giant things in Skyrim? Or what would you like to see have a giant version? :thumbsup:

Where did they have those? O.o

Anyways, I'd like to see a giant giant. :tongue:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Oblivion they had a giant Mudcrab, a giant Slaughterfish, and a giant Nirnroot. Any thought's on any giant things in Skyrim? Or what would you like to see have a giant version? :thumbsup:

The Giant Mudcrab is in Greenmead cave, the Giant Slaughterfish is in Wizards Grotto, and the Giant Nirnroot is NE of Shetcombe Farm.

What i found stupid about the Giant Mudcrab and Slaughter Fish, is that they had the same Death Kill as a Normal one, instead of a Giant Challenge, it was just two Creatures AI bloated Big.

Yea they weren't much of a boss battle, although they had boss battle loot. In Skyrim I hope they make them a challenge. Although Dragons really are, if you think about it, the boss battles.

More Voice actors and it lists Sean Bean as Martin Septim. It must have to do with the main quest or something. Now, I know the Septims have something to do with it. What did Martin say again? "On the next Elder Scroll, you shall be the scribe. The fate of Empire (Missing words.) these things now belong to you. You know I guess its true they plan on the story on the previous ES, Morrowind had that in Tribunal and Bloodmoon. That end of times cult guy said that the Daedra will return to Tamriel he was right. Oblivion seems to have this too. Yeah! We will see Martin again.

Yeah, I'd like to see a giant serpent deep down in the deepest sea. I'd also like to see some sort of King Dragon who is located deep in one of the most dangerous caves. The King Dragon is supposed to guard an enormous treasure, like in the fairy tales.

The Giant Mudcrab is in Greenmead cave, the Giant Slaughterfish is in Wizards Grotto, and the Giant Nirnroot is NE of Shetcombe Farm.

Ah, okay. Man, I wish Oblivion still worked on my PC. :'( I haven't tapped it completely.

More Voice actors and it lists Sean Bean as Martin Septim. It must have to do with the main quest or something. Now, I know the Septims have something to do with it. What did Martin say again? "On the next Elder Scroll, you shall be the scribe. The fate of Empire (Missing words.) these things now belong to you. You know I guess its true they plan on the story on the previous ES, Morrowind had that in Tribunal and Bloodmoon. That end of times cult guy said that the Daedra will return to Tamriel he was right. Oblivion seems to have this too. Yeah! We will see Martin again.

That's really interesting, and that's a reliable source?

I don't care if Martin is in the game in any kind of manner (Be it purely voice, or actual visuals) - All I care about is listening to the fantastic voice of Sean Bean! :D

I don't care if Martin is in the game in any kind of manner (Be it purely voice, or actual visuals) - All I care about is listening to the fantastic voice of Sean Bean! :D

Totally agree! :D

If he really is back, that's still great! :) My guess is, Martin will be in some sort of vision.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Totally agree! :D

If he really is back, that's still great! :) My guess is, Martin will be in some sort of vision.

Another possibility is him being the narrator of the intro and ending.