Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I noticed is that the elk is much faster than the player, in oblivion you could run faster than a deer XD

... only after you worked for it... poor observation see'ing as in Oblivion you were in the same boat, being outran as a new character.

It's alittle annoying that we can't work our speed up anymore, but there'll be things like boots of speed and possibly a perk for it.

eventually... we will catch that elk(or moose, or whatever)

I'll be happy if my arrow catches it... nothing in this world (RL) tastes as good as a Sirloin Roast from an Elk.... seriously, it is delicious. ;)

How about Sirloin roast from a dragon? :biggrin:

Well,.. we WERE promised that the dragon will have naby valuable parts we can harvest... lets just hope theres some meat left after it disentigrates like in those vids...

idk if this was posted or not but martin septim is not in the game .. the IMDB page was a hoax .. http://twitter.com/#...884833437233152

Yeah I saw that already. Too bad, but I still know Talos is involved. Anyone noticed that Skyrim has different discussions now? Anyways I'm leaving in an hour to get Rage. It got a 9.5 from EGM.

this has probally been mentioned before,... but just in case it hasnt....

I just noticed Skyrim has English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, and German for languages supported....

Now,... those 70+ voice actors, are they divided between the languages, or is that PER language.. ?

When will we be able to play as Akaviri characters!?

I wanna be a monkey person so bad!

Presumably when...

1. A decent modder decides to make them.

2. A game is set in Akavir.

Hopefully, either MOD's are more easily available for Xbox, or the next is set there, or has some sort of large influence.

this has probally been mentioned before,... but just in case it hasnt....

I just noticed Skyrim has English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, and German for languages supported....

Now,... those 70+ voice actors, are they divided between the languages, or is that PER language.. ?

Per language of course, there will be more than 70 voice actors in English alone. Bethesda isn't going to dupe its fans I don't think, that would be a huge mistake.