Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I not only have a choir concert on the night of November 11, but the following Saturday night, too! :wallbash: There goes my quality Skyrim release-time weekend...

choir > skyrim? ... really? o__o .. I would ditch that .. but I would ditch just about anything for skyrim .. "whats that mom? .. you need a blood transfusion tonight or your gonna die? .. but.. skyrim ..."

I would totally ditch if it wouldn't mean I failed the course.

...wait , scratch that. You've got a point! I'm walking right up to the director and saying, "FUS RO DAH!"

"...also, I can't make it to the concerts this weekend. Sorry."

*Director scrambles to feet among scattered papers and dead dragons*

nah .. I'm happy to see it getting good reviews since I'm a fan of id and bethesda .. but I'm a little short on cash and there are better titles on the way

Reviews are usually paid off. From what I hear Rage is only 9 hours long at best (60 bucks/euros for 9 hours is ridiculous!) and is buggy as hell.

9 hours in a speed run, i have 14 hours in subway city im guessing thats about 3/4 there. has it crashed once? nope. bugs? havent seen any. is the game awesome? yes. do the textures looks like s--t? yes.

nah .. I'm happy to see it getting good reviews since I'm a fan of id and bethesda .. but I'm a little short on cash and there are better titles on the way

Reviews are usually paid off. From what I hear Rage is only 9 hours long at best (60 bucks/euros for 9 hours is ridiculous!) and is buggy as hell.

9 hours in a speed run, i have 14 hours in subway city im guessing thats about 3/4 there. has it crashed once? nope. bugs? havent seen any. is the game awesome? yes. do the textures looks like s--t? yes.

PC or 360? .. I hear the PC version has no graphics tweaking interface and the game forces whatever res it thinks your PC can handle .. and of course the 360 version is blurry .. its a console game.

I hope we don't have issues when Skyrim comes out :ohdear: . I'm sure there will be a few bugs but if I have to wait any longer to play it in all it's pristine glory I think I'll pop.

I can't justify buying rage right now either with the big 'S' coming out. It looks like fun but I'll probably wait until it drops in price a bit and If I get tired of Skyrim which is unlikely.