Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always messed around with the idea that my 360 would die the day before Skyrim's release as a joke... But now when it's about a month away I get the red ring of death while playing Gears of War 3. What have I done to deserve this?

Dont get me wrong, i like the Armor, but i would rather pay for an Actua DLC like Shiviring Ilse or Knights of the Nine, not some silly looking thing in witch Modders can do 10 times better. ;)

Or even better, give me a Werewolf DLC, now that would be Awsome. :D

Even that Free DLC we got called something Fighters Fortress or something was beyond Lame, since i thought it was the work of some Noob Modder trying his best. :blush:

Edited by daventry

Dont get me wrong, i like the Armor, but i would rather pay for an Actua DLC like Shiviring Ilse or Knights of the Nine, not some silly looking thing in witch Modders can do 10 times better. ;)

Even that Free DLC we got called something Fighters Fortress or something was beyond Lame, since i thought it was the work of some Noob Modder trying his best. :blush:

Dude . . . the crab armor is a joke :wallbash:

lol trolled

:woot: