Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new PC gamer december issue has some new info:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1237598-pc-gamer-december-issue/

Important info:

-Dynamic music system. It doesn't just play all the time like Oblivion. It'll sleep for a bit, and then you do something important and it'll ramp-up

-Trees and wildlife look near photorealistic

-Rocks and vegetation poke up through crystalized earth with little aliasing

-Entering caves/dungeons takes seconds on a 7,200RPM drive

-Performance is impressive

EDIT:

Dench just posted scans from this magazine in his thread:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/441580-pc-gamer-us-december-2011-scans/

Thanks Dench!

That reviewer is an idiot .. sorry but hes talking about that PC like its impressive that it can even run on such a pos .. that pc is a pretty powerful machine .. 270 may be DX10 but its three times as powerful as a console .. why the hell is he so damn impressed? o_O

I'm buying Skyrim from Wal-Mart the day it's released, they never close and there's like a million of them in Florida, you could probably find one in the middle of the woods somewhere.

I'm buying Skyrim from Wal-Mart the day it's released, they never close and there's like a million of them in Florida, you could probably find one in the middle of the woods somewhere.

bet there isn't one in the swamps! :P

Of course there is, where else would the argonians buy their stuff at low prices? :P

Of course there is, where else would the argonians buy their stuff at low prices? :P

From the Hist Markets?

From the Hist Markets?

Really? I thought argonians just stole all their stuff. They are very good thieves.

Man I can't wait for unscripted mudcrabs!! Only reason I'm getting Skyrim. :biggrin: