Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Man I can't wait for unscripted mudcrabs!! Only reason I'm getting Skyrim. :biggrin:

Hahahaha! Amazing, I now have another reason to buy Skyrim...

...The other reason is for the mudcrab armor DLC.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I can't wait for unscripted mudcrabs!! Only reason I'm getting Skyrim. :biggrin:

I saw that armor. It's a must-have for Skyrim dungeon running. :thumbsup:

I saw that armor. It's a must-have for Skyrim dungeon running. :thumbsup:

Exactly...the first race I'm going to play as is mudcrab. I'm just going to mull about, blow bubbles in mud, eat long-since-dead fish, and makes menacing squeaky noises at adventurers.

How much RAM do you think is necessary for high settings?

I'm guessing 2gb will probably be enough for high settings.

I'd be surprised if 2GB were the minimum to run the game. High settings will probably need 4-6.

If they do a good job of optimizing Skyrim for the PC then we will only need about 2-4gb of RAM. To be honest the system requirements shouldn't be to much more than oblivion. Oblivion was very poorly optimized and they recommend only 1gb of RAM. Skyrim will hopefully be optimized a lot better, so don't expect the requirements to be to high.

How much RAM do you think is necessary for high settings?

I'm guessing 2gb will probably be enough for high settings.

I'd be surprised if 2GB were the minimum to run the game. High settings will probably need 4-6.

No way. Consoles, which the game was made for, only have 512mb, and if Skyrim is optimised as well as Fallout was then 2GB will have no problem running on at least above average graphics.

I predict a 512mb minimum specs, a 1GB recommended and running really high settings on 3 or 4GB (all ram of course)