Skyrim Information

Zaldir

that's total bullshshaaait!!!! ... and you know it!

Zaldir i think you did a great job by making this thread and keeping it up to date, must be hard to destinguish rumors and fact, you should maybe be a bethesda employee, but that's another topic for another time!

:verymad: ALL HAIL ZALDIR!! :whistling:

and beeing exited for the game and doing the job of finding REAL facts that's dishonest, yes sir............ did you hit your head, last poster?

Edited by arntey

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most people are getting a little to dependent on this thread, no offense to anyone. People hear things and then goes the rumors! We (including me) need to start looking up our info before we post, at reliable sources like Game Informer or Bethsoft itself. Guessing doesn't help any either or hoping, there is no difference. We have facts then rumor. Speculation is good, just please don't go overboard with it.

Whoa, I black out there for a second!

By the way talked to Mr. Grandstaff and here is comment about using the 360 controller. "that's one of those things i think is required if they're a games for windows title (not to be confused with games for windows live)" I told him thanks though.

Yeah, most games these days have built-in support for 360 controllers. Hell, even MMO's.

True, just hated that Dragon Age didn't support it neither did Mass Effect. It seems Bioware's games will not support it for some reason I'll have to see why.

I'm sorry to everyone who thought I worked for Bethesda Softworks. It was a bad joke played on Stardusk in the chat, which I thought would be harmless and did never intended it to come out like this. Stardusk, I'm sorry...

--------------------------------

Well, now when that's out of the way, some new Fan Art was added to Bethblog yesterday: (It looks really cool!)

http://bethblog.com/wp-content/gallery/elder-scrolls/richard_falla_the_inn_4.jpg

If you guys, want to know more Skyrim info is coming and soon I was told from Gstaff. "Just saw the last questions (looks like i left facebook on at the office. Trailer should be on Xbox real soon, and we'll have plenty more on the game soon." But the part that matters the most is the more on the game soon, thanks again to Gstaff.

If you guys, want to know more Skyrim info is coming and soon I was told from Gstaff. "Just saw the last questions (looks like i left facebook on at the office. Trailer should be on Xbox real soon, and we'll have plenty more on the game soon." But the part that matters the most is the more on the game soon, thanks again to Gstaff.

ok so where should i be looking for the new stuff about Skyrim? Gstaff = ?