Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Just another general question: Remember in Oblivion there were parts where your character was frozen in place? Like when you talked to a Daedra. Anybody think that won't be included in Skyrim? Since talking also doesn't freeze the world. Any thoughts? :biggrin:

I doubt it. They already showed you could walk away mid conversation. Doesn't mean they wouldn't force you in place to convey story.

Playing Rage I found that it didn't freeze either. So that made me think of that in Skyrim. :thumbsup:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing the map made me think of morroblivion. I wonder how difficult it would be to import the landscape and buildings from Oblivion to Skyrim? (Along with unique landscapes, better cities, Elsweyr, etc.) Even without any quests I think it would be great to be able to just walk south and have actual... stuff... there.

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/557/skyrimgone.jpg

I've already got my nuclear reactor ready to take out a square kilometer if Skyrim doesn't come out 11*11*11 :armscrossed:

...Lets hope I don't live in your neighborhood :blink:

Seeing the map made me think of morroblivion. I wonder how difficult it would be to import the landscape and buildings from Oblivion to Skyrim? (Along with unique landscapes, better cities, Elsweyr, etc.) Even without any quests I think it would be great to be able to just walk south and have actual... stuff... there.

Not sure if it would be possible to do that legally, since bethesda didn't approve of morroblivion.

That would be so cool!

However, it would also be illegal. So don't get your hopes up.

theres also the work around where you could require the files to already exist on the persons computer, and the downloader has to convert those files on their own.

Well that's how morroblivion works... I guess it just also adds the custom texture and mesh packs to work around the legal issues of using the other games resources.

"I´m not the kind of person to go along with reviews if I like a game I buy it. "

that is what I do as well, if it's a good game it can stand on it's own merit - despite what any individual reviewer thinks of it, IMO getting a FPS diehard to review a RPG is a bit daft...it is useless to push a cart sideways. But even bad games can develop cult status, there are abandonia dos games - some of them are truly atrocious(IMO) that have a diehard following.