Skyrim Information

Zaldir

indeed there were some good mods - but those mods didn't allow the change in velocity apply to enchanted arrows - so you were still stuck with the lousy in-game model. I hope bethesda softworks gets it right this time, it isn't a deal breaker it certainly won't prevent me from buying skyrim ( l already have the special edition on pre-order) - which comes with the awesome Skyrim steelbook

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on, Special Edition? Or do you mean Collector's Edition? You're from Australia, are you not?

I know AU gets the steelbook case, but does anyone know if the North America Collector's Edition comes with a steelbook? If not, Imma be pissed...$150 grumble grumble.

There were some great mods for that, where the more quality arrows would fly further and more quickly, and be less likely to break (have a higher chance of finding them on a corpse), instead of just do more damage like normal.

its actually a very fix through the construction set, you just go and change the speed of the arrow from its default 1.000 to whatever you want. prply best kept under 3.000 or it'll be as fast as a bullet.

Hold on, Special Edition? Or do you mean Collector's Edition? You're from Australia, are you not?

I know AU gets the steelbook case, but does anyone know if the North America Collector's Edition comes with a steelbook? If not, Imma be pissed...$150 grumble grumble.

Yes I'm an Aussie and to be honest i'm not sure which other countries get the special edition steelbook - it would be worth looking it up, but from what I have heard the steelbook is only going to be available to people in Europe and Austrailia. Us Aussies typically pay more for our games compared to other countries, so I guess it's high time we got something that was worth the extra doubloons.

Edited by shadow_scale9180

Yes I'm an Aussie and to be honest i'm not sure which other countries get the special edition steelbook - it would be worth looking it up, but from what I have heard the steelbook is only going to be available to people in Europe and Austrailia. Us Aussies typically pay more for our games compared to other countries, so I guess it's high time we got something that was worth the extra doubloons.

Yes! Us Aussies have to stick together! lol

I would really love a proper hard case but the digital edition is so cheap!!! 47 bucks at the moment on G2play.net!

ah screw it. I'll def be getting the 'real' version with a 'real' map. 29 days and counting!

Hooray for journal, art cards and a steel book :D