Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this on gameinformer (http://www.gameinfor...o-surfaces.aspx)

Yeah, I told them about that. It was on Bethblog first, that is where I saw it.

Oh sorry didn´t know x) the video is nice but if it weren´t for the title I wouldn´t have guessed it was about skyrim, it only shows guys figthing each other with swords and bows and no dragons :S

Hahaha, nerds. :P

I actually didn't like it...by about 20 seconds in, it was flashing between screens so rapidly that I couldn't even enjoy it. Cool-Aid effects at 0:46!

the two real life skyrim fan vids that Ive seen have both been rubish .. costumes and CGI .. bleh .. no acting talent so they just flash by running and jumping .. the last video was fighting .. sheesh .. should have stuck to the running and jumping ~_~ .. yea yea "why don't you do better jedi?" .. cause I don't wanna :P .. I'm still gonna poke fun ^_^

the two real life skyrim fan vids that Ive seen have both been rubish .. costumes and CGI .. bleh .. no acting talent so they just flash by running and jumping .. the last video was fighting .. sheesh .. should have stuck to the running and jumping ~_~ .. yea yea "why don't you do better jedi?" .. cause I don't wanna :P .. I'm still gonna poke fun ^_^

They would probably work better if the videos made fun themselves as a skit or other form of comedy, rather than go for a 'dramatic trailer' feel.

The best one I've seen is:

(lots of swearing)

Okay so I couldn't stick to playing Oblivion without mods.I tried, but it's just....too hard.I lasted what, two days?Lame.Plus the temptation of Skyrim info is too strong to resist. :sad:

Apparently according to Pete, Random quests keep occurring so technically you can't beat every quest because it will keep popping up, 1,000 hours later you will still be receiving random quests. Probably those "My child has went to a dungeon or whatever, save him." Or something like that. Oh and Pete being asked if there is more info or surprises for Skyrim, he said,

"Yup. Secrets And surprises await."

Aww, I really hope all these random quests wont automatically fill my quest-list as I run by NPC's yelling for help. In that case, my first mod shall be the ability to punch a quest-NPC in the face in order to automatically delete their quest again from my list and shut them up for a few days at least :verymad:

If anyone doesn't know yet, the Bethesda staff did a speed run of Skyrim recently.

Here's the article about it:

http://www.bethblog.com/index.php/2011/10/13/jeff-vs-sam-ii-the-skyrim-speedrun/

Skyrim was finished in 2:16:10 (2 Hours, 16 Minutes and 10 seconds).

That's quite fast, but it still took one hour more then Fallout 3's speed run. Also remember, that they literally ran through the game's Main Quest, they didn't combat a lot of things or level up or do side quests, just ran straight through the MQ.

Have fun while reading, there are a few pictures at the end of the article. :biggrin:

If anyone doesn't know yet, the Bethesda staff did a speed run of Skyrim recently.

Here's the article about it:

http://www.bethblog.com/index.php/2011/10/13/jeff-vs-sam-ii-the-skyrim-speedrun/

Skyrim was finished in 2:16:10 (2 Hours, 16 Minutes and 10 seconds).

That's quite fast, but it still took one hour more then Fallout 3's speed run. Also remember, that they literally ran through the game's Main Quest, they didn't combat a lot of things or level up or do side quests, just ran straight through the MQ.

Have fun while reading, there are a few pictures at the end of the article. :biggrin:

That's horrible advertising in my opinion. You SHOULDN'T be able to run through the main quest in two hours, if it normally was like, what? 35 hours? That's disappointing, it really is. What a downer.