Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished reading all the delicious previews...I don't want to spoil them for anyone, but let me just say I'm leaning closer and closer to playing a Conjuration mage now.

This whole thread is about spoiling the game, so please... spoil it! ;D

Well, if Zaldiir himself okays it:

I am super-psyched about the Raise Zombie spell. Not only have we confirmation that it will raise a slain foe to fight for you, but it works on pretty much everything but named bosses...From several different previews, I heard about players raising bandits, draugr, wolves, and even the giant spider from Bleak Falls Barrow! The only down side seems to be that they only last a minute, at the end of which they collapse into a dust pile.

It will be a struggle to resist the dark arts this time around. :devil:

EDIT: This was, by far, the funniest necromancy-related article today.

Edited by Lowk

http://www.bethblog.com/index.php/2011/10/17/new-hands-on-impressions-for-skyrim/

Bethblog finally updated .. nothing new .. just the same previews we have been going over today .. but at least its from the mouth of the beast and they took out a couple quotes for those of us who fell asleep halfway through the same ol same ol playthroughs. (btw the board needs a sleepy smiley face)

Just finished reading all the delicious previews...I don't want to spoil them for anyone, but let me just say I'm leaning closer and closer to playing a Conjuration mage now.

I am super-psyched about the Raise Zombie spell. Not only have we confirmation that it will raise a slain foe to fight for you, but it works on pretty much everything but named bosses...From several different previews, I heard about players raising bandits, draugr, wolves, and even the giant spider from Bleak Falls Barrow! The only down side seems to be that they only last a minute, at the end of which they collapse into a dust pile.

Hmm, now that sounds interesting.... I wonder if that lists includes dragons. (If not, mod time!)

Hmm, now that sounds interesting.... I wonder if that lists includes dragons. (If not, mod time!)

One can only hope, but I doubt it...nonetheless, 60 seconds of Dracolich would be kick-butt. And I bet that mod would be easy to make!

Do I smell a dragon necromancy shout?