Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Do I smell a dragon necromancy shout?

UI DOVA SLEN!

(best thing I could come up with using the dragon language xD)

Edited by jhardingame

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I smell a dragon necromancy shout?

UI DOVA SLEN!

(best thing I could come up with using the dragon language xD)

Not bad, what's the translation?

Eternity Dragon Flesh

So I've heard rumors of a new video possibly coming out this week, can anyone confirm?

yea .. GT says there is new footage coming on the 20th .. but GT kinda over hypes things .. I remember waiting hours during their E3 coverage to see their first ever gameplay of skyrim .. fragmented and blury video with horrible edits so the host's head fit on screen 50% of the time and they pushed todd off the stage so they could zoom in on the newest ditzy female host they had for the night .. GT-TV stinks .. GT reviews on GT.com are great though .. totally two faced company.

So I've heard rumors of a new video possibly coming out this week, can anyone confirm?

yea .. GT says there is new footage coming on the 20th .. but GT kinda over hypes things .. I remember waiting hours during their E3 coverage to see their first ever gameplay of skyrim .. fragmented and blury video with horrible edits so the host's head fit on screen 50% of the time and they pushed todd off the stage so they could zoom in on the newest ditzy female host they had for the night .. GT-TV stinks .. GT reviews on GT.com are great though .. totally two faced company.

Possible support for 'new video':

https://twitter.com/#!/DCDeacon/status/123447946787307520

Thats a promising replay from pete .. he said they had some stuff up their sleeves but only talked about the interviews .. unless he pulled all the tricks out from that sleeve of his in one replay I would say that should mean some more footage soon.