Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete always has a few things up his sleeve, like the complete absence of werewolves in Skyrim.

http://www.9lives.be/games/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/specials/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-interview

I asked him about that and he gave no direct answer to me or anyone else that asked him.

Right now, there is no official word on werewolves not being in the game. I don't trust foreign magazines, the Meristation article is proof.

I think the devs are hiding something. Or maybe it's true and werewolves aren't in the game, if yes, here's hoping for a Bloodmoon-ish DLC.

Edited by Iv000

If they were not in the game they would say no.I´m positive they will be in game and if not they will be a DLC.

Is it an idea of ​​werewolves DLC add to the game?

Maybe so, yes. We currently have no werewolves in the game stopped, but it's definitely something to think about. What we do in the game, are vampires. How progressive you will play the vampire, the more people you will begin to attack cities. Also, the vampire also much weaker during the daylight.

New

Google translations are so patchy, though.Does anyone speak Dutch?

Is it an idea of ​​werewolves DLC add to the game?

Maybe so, yes. We currently have no werewolves in the game stopped, but it's definitely something to think about. What we do in the game, are vampires. How progressive you will play the vampire, the more people you will begin to attack cities. Also, the vampire also much weaker during the daylight.

New

Google translations are so patchy, though.Does anyone speak Dutch?

Yep.

Is the idea present to add Werewolves to the game via dlc?

"Maybe it is, yes. At the moment there aren't any werewolves in the game, but it's certainly something to think about. What there is in the game, are vampires. The more you play with the vampire, the more people will begin to attack you in the cities. The vampire is much weaker in the daylight as well."

i saw an interview with someone that sed that they are tryin to put werewolves in the game. the have managed to give npc's the werewolf disease but havent fully made them be able to transform properly. which is why they've not confirmed it, because they are tryin to get them finished before launch but may have to release as DLC if they cant