Skyrim Information

Zaldir

i saw an interview with someone that sed that they are tryin to put werewolves in the game. the have managed to give npc's the werewolf disease but havent fully made them be able to transform properly. which is why they've not confirmed it, because they are tryin to get them finished before launch but may have to release as DLC if they cant

23 days before launch, pretty sure they're content locked now.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw an interview with someone that sed that they are tryin to put werewolves in the game. the have managed to give npc's the werewolf disease but havent fully made them be able to transform properly. which is why they've not confirmed it, because they are tryin to get them finished before launch but may have to release as DLC if they cant

That doen't sound like dev speak at all man .. "managed to give npc's the werewolf disease but havent fully made them be able to transform properly" .. if they made a werewolf disease they would just have it working or not .. they wouldn't talk about it in that manner.

I trust the 9lives interview .. thats a well respected magazine and Ive heard of them many times before.. the translation was clear enough plus ankleon is Dutch and posted his translation in the no werewolves thread

"Is the idea present to add Werewolves to the game via dlc?

"Maybe it is, yes. At the moment there aren't any werewolves in the game, but it's certainly something to think about. What there is in the game, are vampires. The more you play with the vampire, the more people will begin to attack you in the cities. The vampire is much weaker in the daylight as well.""

Edit: he posted in the last page too .. I spoke to soon.

Edited by jedimembrain

If they were not in the game they would say no.I´m positive they will be in game and if not they will be a DLC.

They also haven't said there would be no chainsaws in the game, but the lack of this statement does not imply their inclussion.

There was an interview where they ask about werewolves and the guy said he´d love to talk about it but he couldn´t, that sounds to me like a confirmation.

If they were not in the game they would say no.I´m positive they will be in game and if not they will be a DLC.

They also haven't said there would be no chainsaws in the game, but the lack of this statement does not imply their inclussion.

There was an interview where they ask about werewolves and the guy said he´d love to talk about it but he couldn´t, that sounds to me like a confirmation.

thats ooold .. like Ive said before .. I think they worked on it .. I think they really modeled some werewolves maybe even animated them .. but they didn't get it working in time for the release .. thats pure speculation but it would explain a lot of their odd replays in the past .. 9lives has debunked it though .. in release there is no werewolves.

also .. did anyone post this?

I'm still watching it but there is a bit of info :u .. cant talk to giants .. help a prisoner escape .. some details on AI and speech between NPCs .. and other smaller things.

Edited by jedimembrain

sounds to me like an early interview where they were not sure what would be in the final release and had to cover their asses. But go ahead, you are just setting yourself up for dissappointment when they are not in the game.

sounds to me like an early interview where they were not sure what would be in the final release and had to cover their asses. But go ahead, you are just setting yourself up for dissappointment when they are not in the game.

XD true it´s an old interview you guys maybe right, if they are not in it wont really matter as I´ll be playing as a vampire X) I just wish I ould fight some werewolves.

Some news regarding the new Creation Kit.

One of Skyrim's programmers (SmkViper) said:

"If you're used to modding Fallout 3 or Oblivion, then you should be able to acclimate to the CK without too much trouble (some things, like scripting, changing more then others). If you haven't modded either of the above before, then it will take some effort to learn. But start small, get some cool stuff in the game, and you'll get addicted! (And legions of fans to worship at your feet... or so I've been told)"

Source, near the bottom: http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1242373-is-modding-difficult/page__st__20

Basically, those of us who know how to use Oblivion's Construction Set or Fallout's GECK will easily adapt to Skyrim's Creation Kit.

We can expect tons of mods in the first week. :biggrin: