Skyrim Information

Zaldir

i was watching the 30min demo i noticed enchants restore overtime. i don't know if this was confirmed or not. i dont see anything on the info page.

i noticed that the health, magicka, stamina bars go away once their filled up. during the 2nd part he has a enchanted staff, when he fires it. an enchant bar appears about 30 secs later it goes away.

hope im right i missed enchants that restored over time like in morrowind.

Edited by hector530

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was watching the 30min demo i noticed enchants restore overtime. i don't know if this was confirmed or not. i dont see anything on the info page.

i noticed that the health, magicka, stamina bars go away once their filled up. during the 2nd part he has a enchanted staff, when he fires it. an enchant bar appears about 30 secs later it goes away disappears.

This means Soul Gems are only used to apply enchantments, or maybe to quickly refill enchantments.

I'm glad enchantments refill over time, because constantly refilling them in the middle of combat was a nuisance.

Can we be sure that enchantments do restore over time then? If so, that makes me happy...I modded it into Oblivion just because it was such a nice feature.

I found a new video by IGN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEujsmZDQzI

It's basically video we've seen from the Gametrailers special without the awful music, and we can hear the sound effects way better. :D

Edit: This video is way too cool to not be seen, so I made a new thread since it doesn't seem like everyone checks this thread. :]

Edited by natelovesyou

What's that epic shout called?

There are two that are shown especially in the video, the first is called Ice Form, the second is called Elemental Fury:

Ice Form: Target is frozen in a block of ice and suffers frost damage. (Words of Power: Ice, Flesh, Statue; Recharge: 60, 90, 120 seconds)

Elemental Fury: Air surrounds your weapon, allowing you to attack at a faster rate.

I've been keeping pretty good track I feel of all the new spells and shouts in my Skills thread, if you feel you'd like to skim to see what's what. :]

Edited by natelovesyou

Thanks jedimembrain! Kudos! (not just for that, but I just realized I haven't given it for all your prior contributions)

So has anyone else noticed the Elven Mace that we get a peek at in the new videos that popped up?

http://i.imgur.com/oXi52.jpg

This shows up at about 0:45 in the Skyrim: Brutal Beatdowns video, and I believe somewhere in the GTTV special.

The shout which increases the speed of your weapon, how long do you reckon it lasts?

I'd guess not very long, I'd wager a minute? It's a pretty potent ability, so I bet it has a long recharge too. That, and ice form too. If they both lasted long and/or you were able to use them quite often, it would be pretty overpowered imo.