Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Would one be able to freeze a dragon with the freeze shout? I'd love to have one coming at me at full speed from the air, only to blast him into a frozen chunk and have him fall off the mountain we're on.

I don't think so. It COULD be possible but it would make Dragon fighting incredibly easy, just freeze and wack at him. The shout Todd used didn't do much damage either.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would one be able to freeze a dragon with the freeze shout? I'd love to have one coming at me at full speed from the air, only to blast him into a frozen chunk and have him fall off the mountain we're on.

I'm thinking there is probably a resist chance involved and dragons would have a very high resistance. Similarly it is probably unlikely a paralyze spell will work on them.

The shout which increases the speed of your weapon, how long do you reckon it lasts?

I'd guess not very long, I'd wager a minute? It's a pretty potent ability, so I bet it has a long recharge too. That, and ice form too. If they both lasted long and/or you were able to use them quite often, it would be pretty overpowered imo.

Well you do have to kill dragons to get these so they should be kinda over-powered.

I'm thinking there is probably a resist chance involved and dragons would have a very high resistance. Similarly it is probably unlikely a paralyze spell will work on them.

Yeah, that makes sense. I hope you can freeze them. Even though it leaves them completely defenseless, they probably have ridiculously high health, so I imagine that you wouldn't take all that much with the lower level freeze.

Is this picture as new to you guys as it seems to me? Well, maybe not new-new, but I've never seen it before:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111020203047/elderscrolls/images/f/f5/Archer_Woman.jpg

Is this picture as new to you guys as it seems to me? Well, maybe not new-new, but I've never seen it before:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111020203047/elderscrolls/images/f/f5/Archer_Woman.jpg

I find it funny they put her in real armor. Usually they have that fantasy armor for girls where the less it covers the better it is lol

And I'm so glad they did, being realistic and not falling into the typical video game depictions of women that I find demeaning is a good thing. She looks good, and like she can actually handle herself in battle unlike some chick in a chainmail bikini. ;)

And I'm so glad they did, being realistic and not falling into the typical video game depictions of women that I find demeaning is a good thing. She looks good, and like she can actually handle herself in battle unlike some chick in a chainmail bikini. ;)

True that. Nords chicks are tough (or is she an Imperial?)