Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Ive seen bethesda do infomation releases and blog posts as late as 7pm Eastern .. Don't worry to much .. although its looking unlikely we will get them today it doesn't mean we won't.

when asked if the specs were not going to be out today pete tweeted "I haven't given up. I've asked 20x today for the specs. There's "one more thing" to check." .. that was about an hour ago

Edited by jedimembrain

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent the video to my father thinking he would have a little nerdgasm, but no. He said that the dragonborn looks like a pussy. Then again, my father was a power lifter in the 1ton club (press+deadlift+squat=1 ton or more) so to him most people are pussies. It is funny that his arms are allot bigger than the dragonborns in the vid and he is 59.

Still, that shot infront of the dragon was pretty epic none the less. I want that as a wallpaper.

Yeah to be honest. The dragonborn in the video could have been as burly as the one in the trailer.

It's not about muscle, it's about HEART!!!

BUT I MUST!

https://twitter.com/#!/DCDeacon/status/128611873993138176

Skyrim PC spec requirement won't be in until tomorrow "says Pete". Meaning, effed if anyone knows when we'll actually know. I've never known a company to take so damn long to release info.