Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recommended specifications (finally!!!):

Recom PC specs: Win XP/7, quad-core Intel/AMD CPU, 4GB RAM, 6GB HD, DX compat snd card, DX9 vid card w/ 1 GB. GTX 260/Radeon 4890 or higher

EDIT: Those are quite high, though I suppose those are the system specs you need to play the game on a higher graphical detail.

Yep:

"The Min specs get you playing,. The recommended specs let you play on High, not on Ultra. You'll want beefier rig for that."

Ohhhh dear, there is simply no way I will be able to run this game with my:

- i7 2600K

- Crossfired Vapor-X 5770's

- 8 gigs of ram

8)

Jeeeeezus, I think I understand why Bethesda took so long before releasing the system requirements, they were simply preparing themselves mentally for the massive noobstorm in the internet. Everywhere I look, I can only see people asking about how Skyrim will run on their computers. EVERYWHERE.

Why the hell did everyone nag about these specs every day for so long, when barely anyone is able to understand them anyway? :psyduck: Even Pete is getting spammed to hell about it on twitter, poor guy.

Edited by Mr. Bravo

Jeeeeezus, I think I understand why Bethesda took so long before releasing the system requirements, they were simply preparing themselves mentally for the massive noobstorm in the internet. Everywhere I look, I can only see people asking about how Skyrim will run on their computers. EVERYWHERE.

Why the hell did everyone nag about these specs every day for so long, when barely anyone is able to understand them anyway? :psyduck: Even Pete is getting spammed to hell about it on twitter, poor guy.

i'm sorry if you think you're that much better than everyone else... :\

i'm sorry if you think you're that much better than everyone else... :\

He's half right, now people can just compare their specs, of course they have to have the minimum and recommended ones to know. So yeah ,most people aren't good at these sort of things. Including me.