Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm on a custom made computer. i doubt i have old drivers. but to be honest i'm not really sure

AMD releases new official drivers once every month, so there can be a lot happening in fairly short times. They have redesigned most of CCC's interface 2 times this year already, which I suspected was the reason to why your info showed differently :)

Recommended specifications (finally!!!):

Recom PC specs: Win XP/7, quad-core Intel/AMD CPU, 4GB RAM, 6GB HD, DX compat snd card, DX9 vid card w/ 1 GB. GTX 260/Radeon 4890 or higher

EDIT: Those are quite high, though I suppose those are the system specs you need to play the game on a higher graphical detail.

HA! I don't have anything to worry about, but it is good that they got the specs out - a day or so late but i'm content, knowing that all I really have to do is finish the job on my water cooling rig.

Armor and Weapon repairing is gone?! I know that's gold and stuff, but geez. I want a mod for that now. |:

edit; derp, double post. sorry.

Edited by jhardingame

i'm sorry if you think you're that much better than everyone else... :\

I dont, but anyone can use google or at least take a look at previous answers instead of flooding away eachothers posts :wacko:

sorry bout that :P just got a bit pissed off that i have to upgrade ma rig even though i thought i had one better than the average...