Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Din't see or missed this.

But i've found an article about Perks and Racial Skills!

Perks and racials

Pretty old; sorry mate. Thank you for not making it a separate thread though. That would have been really annoying.

Here here, that's been getting out of hand :/

does anyone in hindsight feel that the time since Skyrim was confirmed and it's impending release has gone by rather fast? I certainly do and I'm in no way involved with the daily grind and rat-race lately.

Din't see or missed this.

But i've found an article about Perks and Racial Skills!

Perks and racials

Pretty old; sorry mate. Thank you for not making it a separate thread though. That would have been really annoying.

Here here, that's been getting out of hand :/

Especially with PC specs. Everyone wants full attention so they have to start a thread just for their specs. Damn people thinking they are so special...

Edited by Razthemystic

no.. no... hmm.. no way .. I started fallowing skyrim intensely since January and I havn't stopped checking the bethblog daily since then .. Skyrim wait felt like years to me >_< my own fault... but thats nothing compared to how slow these next couple weeks will be!

lol though everything felt fast up to now for me, I think the at least three days after release before I'm able to get it, knowing everyone else is er, skyrimming and I'm not, will be my personal hell :D

no.. no... hmm.. no way .. I started fallowing skyrim intensely since January and I havn't stopped checking the bethblog daily since then .. Skyrim wait felt like years to me >_< my own fault... but thats nothing compared to how slow these next couple weeks will be!

I remember looking up stuff about it back in the summer of I think 09. All I found was a small article attached to a Fallout thing. Todd Howard had mentioned TES V being called Skyrim and that was all. Then later the trailer came out and I freaked but I had also got a new girlfriend which took up a lot of time. But then October rolled around and I freaked and have been obsessing ever since!!!!