Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know something about woodcutting.

You cut wood? :P

As in like, what you can cut down, or just how it works? (which I don't know the answers too, but just trying to get an idea of what you mean)

I want to know something about woodcutting.

You cut wood? :P

As in like, what you can cut down, or just how it works? (which I don't know the answers too, but just trying to get an idea of what you mean)

I want to know the animation of woodcutting. If you swing an axe etc. Different axes differ in stats etc. Different wood has different prices.

do someone know if i will be able to change the language on skyrim?

Pretty sure you can't. You get it in whatever language you buy it in.

Q: If I buy Skyrim for Xbox 360 in the U.S., the game is in spanish or at least with subtitles in spanish?

A: One language per disc

https://twitter.com/...726501746999296

Q: Hey Pete! Will you release language packs for free download to let people from diff countries play diff languages than their own?

A: No, we will not do that.

https://twitter.com/...726456599523328

From Petes twitter

and this thread

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/449476-any-official-news-on-region-locklanguages/

Edited by Razthemystic

well, thank you Razthemystic

I can't say i'm not disappointed, I always played my games in english whenever i had the chance because most of the mod out there are in english, and because sometimes the Italian voice actors sucks!

I can't say i'm not disappointed, I always played my games in english whenever i had the chance because most of the mod out there are in english, and because sometimes the Italian voice actors sucks!

Yeah I guess they just assume you speak the language of where ever you live. Although playing the game on your second language might not be to fun.

I would burn my skyrim disc if it was in portuguese, the game would be ruin, games translated in portuguese sound like games for 5 years old it´s so ridiculous.Nowadays everyone knows english, well can´t say that about my country one student per class knows english the others don´t even "hello how are you" know -.- Edited by scot

You can pre-order from the UK to get the game with English audio. That's what I did. :thumbsup: