Skyrim Information

Zaldir

So, once the game comes out on the 11th, is this thread going to continue and become like an "ultimate description of Skyrim" thread>

I hope so .. Since the new posts have been pouring in lately I have a feeling once the game is out the main thread is going to go through about 20-30 new topics a day o_O .. I can't keep up with them as it is .. and This topic has been mostly on topic and a little general chat from the older users who have been fallowing all the news .. Would suck to loose it since it is the only topic I can really keep up with... mostly xD

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea where are the vids ?

I recommend you to not watch them. First off ,they don't have any major spoilers, but it will ruin the first 20 minutes of the game for you by saying "been there, done that". Secondly, the videos have horrid quality which will cause a distortion of the image of the game for you.

Yea where are the vids ?

I recommend you to not watch them. First off ,they don't have any major spoilers, but it will ruin the first 20 minutes of the game for you by saying "been there, done that". Secondly, the videos have horrid quality which will cause a distortion of the image of the game for you.

And they are illegal too.

I recommend you follow Pete's advice and send the videos you find to Gstaff so Zenimax can take them down.

I won't watch the leaked beginning videos until perhaps after I've played the beginning myself...just to see if there's any differences. In the meantime, I'm glad they were taken down.

I won't watch the leaked beginning videos until perhaps after I've played the beginning myself...just to see if there's any differences. In the meantime, I'm glad they were taken down.

Agreed. At least the temptation to watch them is pretty much gone now.