Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still wanna know if umbra will be returning..... my favorite weapon in oblivion, i just hope if it is in skyrim they make it a little less op

Well some lying jacka** made a thread about "confirmed weapons" stating that Umbra and Goldbrand have been confirmed and that he had inside information. I hope he got banned since he was lying up and down the forums about many things. It hasn't been confirmed, but, my guess would be that Umbra will be in the game since it has in the past. But who am I to say for sure.

Edited by natelovesyou

I still wanna know if umbra will be returning..... my favorite weapon in oblivion, i just hope if it is in skyrim they make it a little less op

Well some lying jacka** made a thread about "confirmed weapons" stating that Umbra and Goldbrand have been confirmed and that he had inside information. I hope he got banned since he was lying up and down the forums about many things. It hasn't been confirmed, but, my guess would be that Umbra will be in the game since it has in the past. But who am I to say for sure.

He was banned. :thumbsup: Good riddance.

I would be very surprised if Umbra didn't make an appearance; it's nigh-on tradition at this point. We'll find out in less than 2 weeks!

What things can I use as weapons? Can I use a stick from the ground? A fish from the river? A weave found near the local brothel?

No, really. Can non-weapon items be used in a weapon-like way?

You can only use weapons and torches as weapons, not including staffs/staves, and you can use shields in their own right. I'm pretty sure we can't do improvised weaponry though, but if we can then that would be a pleasant surprise. I would think something that cool would have been advertised by Bethesda by now, so I don't see it happening. But, just like everything else...mods will do it.

What things can I use as weapons? Can I use a stick from the ground? A fish from the river? A weave found near the local brothel?

No, really. Can non-weapon items be used in a weapon-like way?

You can only use weapons and torches as weapons, not including staffs/staves, and you can use shields in their own right. I'm pretty sure we can't do improvised weaponry though, but if we can then that would be a pleasant surprise. I would think something that cool would have been advertised by Bethesda by now, so I don't see it happening. But, just like everything else...mods will do it.

Except for the Xbox version, which is what I'm playing. :(

OMFG

been gone for two weeks and there's been 84 new pages!!!

This is awesome, but I won't be reading anything else about the game until it comes out. Until then!

Thanks for all the info.

Same to keep my skyrim virginity at it's purest I will not get on the forms until I either need a mod, publish a mod or decide to talk about my Awsome experience

Fairwell all I must prepare my self for the upcoming battles I must face time to go buy a new comfortable computer chair a new monitor and a ton of chew energydrinks soda booze and kiss my wife and son good bye for I won't know how long I'll be in skyrim

anyone know who at bethesda I can email to a link of the intro I found? .. and no I wont share it here cause I personally think this should be kept a secret and Ive even managed to avoid watching it myself .. but I dont have a twitter account so I cant report it there..

anyone know who at bethesda I can email to a link of the intro I found? .. and no I wont share it here cause I personally think this should be kept a secret and Ive even managed to avoid watching it myself .. but I dont have a twitter account so I cant report it there..

If it's on youtube, and the title is in spanish or russian, then I have already reported it to Gstaff.

If not, then try it here: http://www.bethsoft.com/eng/contact_email.php or send a PM to Gstaff on the Bethesda Forums.

I can't seem to find his Email address.