Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small making of documentary, don´t know if it was posted but here it is I still haven´t watch it (http://www.gameinformer.com/games/the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim/b/pc/archive/2011/11/01/get-a-peek-at-the-skyrim-making-of-documentary.aspx)

EDIT:Sorry didn´t noticed there was a link above the pc trailer XD were decapitations confirmed already?

Edited by scot

All I saw and cared about was the stuff showing the Creation Kit. I saw it and went ecstatic. :dance:

Okay, maybe I cared about more than that, cause the new footage just looks awesome as well.

Edited by jhardingame

Making of feature really built up my confidence again ^_^ .. just hearing todd go over how much more stuff is in the game .. seeing that book open when the playing moved it .. all the little micro details I sometimes worry they might remove to please the action gamers ^_^ Its all there!

I proudly present to you, PC footage:

Confirmed by Pete Hines, the gameplay trailer is actually on PC. I'm more then happy with this. :happy:

Actually, Pete said that that trailer was a mix of 360 and PC footage.

No he didn't .. 9t was said to be 360 early on .. I think something was miss quoted or miss understood .. a lot of info is

Edited by jedimembrain