Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg the grey beards look awsome

Yeah man! I wonder if you reach a certain point in the game where you gain their robes or join their ranks. Would definitely have to grow a beard though haha.

Or maybe pick a fight with all of them... a fight using only dragon shouts would be epic!

Yeah man! I wonder if you reach a certain point in the game where you gain their robes or join their ranks. Would definitely have to grow a beard though haha.

Or maybe pick a fight with all of them... a fight using only dragon shouts would be epic!

Have fun waiting for your shouts to cool down before you can fight back. :P

Have fun waiting for your shouts to cool down before you can fight back. :P

So when you use Shout #1, can you use Shout #2 right away or do all shouts reset after you use one?

The Manager at Gamestop told me that Activision pretty much 'owns' money wise a lot of Reviewing companies. And if Skyrim doesn't get a 10/10 it will be because of that. (I know Gamestop owns Game Informer, I'm saying General Wise.) Bethsoft is pretty good friends with 99% of companies. But when it comes between Skyrim and CoD I'm sure Activision will do what it can. And from stats at the VGA, the most picked so far is Skyrim by far. The Staff person told me that there, but he said it just started of course too, so it might change, but he said he doubts it.

As for the Werewolves, I knew they were in for awhile. Bethsoft "Lied" about it because they wanted it to be a surprise for us Bloodmoon fans. I hope Werebears will be in a DLC and you can pick sides.I said that a hundred or so pages back (With the Premium Member 'more posts per page' thing) You get two choices in the Hircine quests Kill the Werewolf and get the Saviour's Hide or say screw it to Hircine and get the Werewolf as a Companion, and don't get the Saviour's Hide. But you get the ring regardless from Hircine at the Beginning of the Quests. I'm afraid that's all I know, and it is safe to tell you guys because they were already spoiled. Werebears can kill Werewolves easily, they are the Warrior and the Werewolves are more of the Stealthy ones. There are 7 types of Lycanthrops Werecrocodile, Werelions, Werevulture, Wereboar, Werebear, Werewolf, and Wereshark.

Skyrim better get a 10/10.

So when you use Shout #1, can you use Shout #2 right away or do all shouts reset after you use one?

im pretty sure its a universal cooldown with certain shouts causing a greater cooldown

Each shout has 3 cool downs - one each for if you use 1, 2 or 3 words... there may also be a universal cooldown but I do not think so since interviews with Todd Howard indicate that our Dovahkiins will need to use significant resources to kill dragons. I think a universal cooldown on top of the individual shout cooldowns would hamper our use of a needed power.:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Dragon_Shouts